Montego Bay, Jamaica

On March 29 first I went to Montego Bay, Jamaica.

I took a hop on hop off bus to rose hall. Rose hall used to be a sugar cane farm which planted sugar cane. Rose hall was built in 1770s it costed about £30,000, and was renovated in the 1960s it is decorated with silk wallpaper and printed with palms and birds. After rose hall was built it became the property of John Palmer, somebody visited the building and wrote a story about Rose Hall.

The place was bought in 1977 by a United States president they refurbished it at a great personal expense and conceptualised a showcase about Rose hall’s slave history, antique splendor and original fittings. Rose hall also offers night tours that focus on the Annie Palmer legend supposed locations of underground tunnels bloodstains, haunting, and murders. Seances are also held on the property attempt to conjure Annie’s spirit.

We went to a shopping center I saw some wallets made of beer cans, bags with football logos on it and some other things.

The streets in Jamaica are not very clean, the houses look old and worn-out. The streets are very crowdy, and the roads conditions are not very good. On that day when we were in Jamaica, 6 cruise ships stopped at Montego Bay, the cars drove very slowly because lots of visitors were in the city.

After visiting Jamaica I thought that the city is not very clean compared to Calgary.

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

如果能貼幾張片片一定會增色許多~~~ -玉淵潭八一湖- 給 玉淵潭八一湖 發送悄悄話 玉淵潭八一湖 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/03/2016 postreply 08:27:02

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!