my reply

來源: 諸八不戒 2015-10-20 09:32:21 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2348 bytes)
回答: 好詳細的比較,謝謝!yinyin媽2015-10-19 21:36:35

Holiday cruise usually is more expansive since there is a bigger demand for it. If you feel comfortable with doing your own booking, and know how to pick rooms, reserve excursions, arrange for special occuassion, then I would suggest looking into Carinval or Princess's own website. They usually have the lowest price, however you may find other vendors with extra on-board-credit, free dinner at speciality restuarant, or free gifts. I have used crucon.com before with no problem. However keep in mind that you should not expect any extra service from them. They can only be reached by email for after sale service. So shop around. Also call local travel agents, sometimes they can discount the price even further. We booked our Dec 19 cruise several monthes ago, directly through Princess website. We had 2 inside rooms for $809 pp. I believe the price has gone up a little, it's around $899 now. Don't forget to add the gratuity and excursion in your cost calculation.

Carnival is less costly, but the cruise is one day less and you are also missing one port call at Manzanillo. We have been to all those ports, and feel like Manzanllino provide a more authentic experience of Mexican culture comparing to Cabo or Mazatlan. However you are going to have more kids on Carnival, so your 2 children may enjoy Carnival's Ocean Club better than Princess's kid club. Carnival has better age separation. It's up to the kids. I have 2 kids age 19 and 15, they prefer princess over carnival, so who knows.

Now for our parents, princess will be a better choice. My mom and dad thought Carnival was too "loud/noisy" and didn't like some of the more rowdy actions from young kids. We were on a tender boat at Cabo San Lucas, one of the girls was really drunk, with encouragment from her friends, she did a full strip and pole dance during the ride back to cruise ship. I had no problem with this, I still have this on my phone. ;-)) But my parents were kind of put off by this.

Both Carnival and Princess will decorate the ship, provide special holiday menu items, and have Santa Claus in suite passing out gifts to kids. Carnival used to have a large ginger bread house on display in atrium. Not sure if they still do that.

所有跟帖: 

太感謝了。 -yinyin媽- 給 yinyin媽 發送悄悄話 (112 bytes) () 10/21/2015 postreply 06:18:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”