多謝兩位仁兄,你們太可愛了,作為答謝,向二位通報。。。

來源: 瀾田雨花 2013-07-17 11:57:10 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4498 bytes)
我問了VISAHQ多倫多辦公室,得到的答複是要簽證,我又聯係了波多黎各住加大使館,說如果能合法進入美國,又有旅行往返文件,不需要。並給www.cbp.com讓我查找。終於確定了,我很高興,也謝謝大家的熱心。also pls check the signatory Visa Waiver Program Carriers

Significant Economic Benefit

The CNRA requires the Department of Homeland Security to include a listing of any countries from which the CNMI had received a “significant economic benefit” from the number of visitors for pleasure within the year preceding enactment. This list was required to be included in the regulation enacting the Guam-CNMI Visa Waiver Program.

The Department determined that the People’s Republic of China (PRC) and Russia meet this economic threshold.

On October 21, 2009, the Secretary of Homeland Security announced that she will exercise her discretionary authority to parole into the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI) visitors for business or pleasure who are nationals of the Russian Federation and the People’s Republic of China. Parole will be authorized on a case-by-case basis only for entry into the CNMI and will not extend to other areas of the United States.

To be eligible for the parole provision, prior to embarking on a carrier for travel to the CNMI, each nonimmigrant alien must:

• Be a national of the People’s Republic of China or the Russian Federation;

• Be solely entering and staying in the CNMI for a period not to exceed 45 days;

• Be in possession of a roundtrip ticket that is nonrefundable and nontransferable and bears a confirmed departure date not exceeding 45 days from the date of entry to the CNMI;

• Be in possession of a completed and signed Guam-CNMI Visa Waiver Information form (CBP Form I-736);

• Be in possession of a completed I-94, Arrival-Departure Record (CBP Form I-94); and

• Be in possession of a valid unexpired ICAO-compliant, machine readable passport.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”