I stayed there total 10 days, from istanbul (stayed in

來源: 愚之 2006-04-26 02:02:09 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1867 bytes)
回答: 土耳其行記:伊斯坦布爾愚之2006-04-25 14:23:06
royal hotel,but there are many hotels around that area about 20USA$, take the metro from the airport to the last stop), then to Ankara (6h)by bus (civilization museum) (i went to there because I was tring to avoid a night bus to goreme, stayed in sanhotel, USA$20, a nice place, in the old city just downhill of the citadel),4.5h bus from ankara to goreme (stayed in peri's cave hotel, 20裏拉, took two-days tour, 40裏拉per day, they will ask for 50裏拉perday, but tell them that I booked the tour for 40裏拉per day),then a night bus (14h, 35裏拉) to selcuk (that was a bit difficult trip, so you can consider a cheap flight to cover this road, stayed in kiwi pension, they will find you in the bus station, if not, there are many other choices, 20裏拉, clean place, the owner lady is an english and the owner man is a turkish, i went to ephesus by myself, the pensin will drive you to the site by a motorbike for free, it is then easy to come to temple of artemis by a passing-by bus, I walked through the jungles from the back of temple of artemis to town, which taked only 10 mins, but no entrance, only a hole through the iron net, if you are not too tall, it should be alright), then a 3h bus to bodrom for Mausoleum (8am bus, people will tell you not worth to go but depends on your interest, you can certainly make it within a day, leave on a 2.30pm bus to izmir, then bus at 7pm directly to Çanakkale, arrive at 12am something, stayed in a quite hotel behind the clock tower USA$20, went to troy by myself, a local bus, I like to see the ruin on my own, walk slowly and sit when I like, not be hurry as joining a tour, but it could be a problem when go to the first world war battle field in Gelibolu. I made it by hitchhiking and met good turkish students, which was fun), then back to istanbul for my flight (6h by bus).
Have fun and good luck!

所有跟帖: 

謝謝如此詳細的介紹 -dztang- 給 dztang 發送悄悄話 (104 bytes) () 04/26/2006 postreply 17:06:47

不用謝,祝旅途愉快! -愚之- 給 愚之 發送悄悄話 愚之 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2006 postreply 00:50:45

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”