I've only booked Peruvian Airlines not Star but

來源: wunderlust 2011-03-31 08:00:48 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1076 bytes)

here are some ideas to consider:

1. In the city field, try inputting the city, state, zip, country and in the address field, do NOT putting in the city, state, zip, country.

2. Go to tripadvisor.com peru forum or lonelyplant thorn tree Peru branch and post your questions there.  Plenty of people booked Star there. Someone there must know.

3. Call your CC and find out if your charge went through (from your e-mail) and also check your e-mail spam blocker to see if their return e-mail might have gone into spam.

4.  If all of the above fails, as a last resort, find a travel agent in Peru and see if they can book it for you and make sure they don't book you LAN.

Most of the time, the problem is you have to verify Visa if you are using a Visa card.  When I booked Peruvian Airlines, my ticket went through fine and they actually called me to verify the charge.  Are you trying to fly from Arequipa to Cuzco or Juliaca, which Peruvian Air does not fly? :-)

Good Luck and travel safe!

所有跟帖: 

thanks a lot -changjia- 給 changjia 發送悄悄話 changjia 的博客首頁 (500 bytes) () 03/31/2011 postreply 11:30:46

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”