回複:goat killing hiker - that was the one and only

來源: ninger 2010-10-21 19:29:01 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1161 bytes)
回答: goat killing hiker - that was the one and onlywunderlust2010-10-21 19:15:58

It was only two days since I can't take any days off work. We arrived in Leavenworth on Friday night so we could start early on Saturday morning. Saturday we left the trailhead at around 8:40 and arrived at Colchuck around 11:30 (I'm a slow hiker). We set up the tent and had some lunch, then walked around the lake to observe the trail up to Aasgard Pass. A lot of people continued on to the pass till later afternoon, and camped near the lakes over the pass. We hiked up the pass on Sunday morning, arrived Isolation Lake around 11. I was exhaused, so let my hubby continue to Little Annapurna. We started hiking back around 2pm and arrived Colchuck around 5pm. Left the lake around 6:20 and arrived at parking lot at 9pm, in the darkness with our headlamps on :)

During the summer hike two years ago we started near Snow Lake trail, and went to the upper lakes area from there. If you want to cover the whole area, 4-day trip will be comfortable. Maybe start from Colchuck Lake and end up on the other side. Take two cars, park one at each trailhead. Hiking up Aasgard Pass is easiler than coming down, especially with a heavy backpack :)

所有跟帖: 

Thanks a lot! -wunderlust- 給 wunderlust 發送悄悄話 wunderlust 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/22/2010 postreply 02:55:21

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”