回複:我說兩句,肯定是屬於挨罵的:))

來源: 3wa 2010-06-08 10:31:17 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1400 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 3wa ] 在 2010-06-09 08:41:47 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
冬夢 , you are so very right, especially the part about "如果你想去,是為自己而不是為孩子."! We really do this because of our own interest in travelling. However there's a great benefit of travelling with kids, the locals love you! We rent apartments rather than staying hotels, we stay at non -tourist areas where we get a real taste of the local life style. We also slow down rather than rushing through the so called "must sees".
As for museums and so on, we do it anyways at home starting at a young age. However, we try to accommodate to their interests and only spend a few hours each time in a museum (that's what I like to do anyways, I can't stand spending a whole day in a museum). In Europe, there are great museums and little museums that have free hours or some kind of passes so we could go multiple times and each time only visit a small section, it gave everyone a nice time to enjoy it. We do the same at home with annual passes or those free admission days.
I think 交友做義功 can be done too, you just have to do the slow traveling I guess. In any cases, my kids are still young, we are doing what we can to keep this going, and hope and pray when they get older, we discover new ways to travel together. I remember how much I appreciated my parents when they took me to places in China when I was a teen.
Happy travels and happy parenting to everyone!

所有跟帖: 

同意:孩子是和平大使,交朋友最好的媒介:)) -冬夢- 給 冬夢 發送悄悄話 冬夢 的博客首頁 (283 bytes) () 06/08/2010 postreply 12:30:10

回複:同意:孩子是和平大使,交朋友最好的媒介:)) -3wa- 給 3wa 發送悄悄話 (52 bytes) () 06/08/2010 postreply 14:40:18

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”