2 islands maxi in 7 days

來源: wunderlust 2005-02-15 14:02:07 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1339 bytes)
I wouldn't try to visit too many islands in 7 days. You don't want to spend time transferring from island to island - too much time wasted on the road. Also, if you try to cover too many islands, you won't appreciate each as much. Each island actually does have their own personality. I would visit Big Island plus one other island. To my knowledge, you have to connect via Maui or Oahu to get to/from Big Island Hawaii. So the second island would be your connection island (Maui or Oahu), depending on the airline you fly.
Places to visit on Big Island:
-Drive to Hilo and take the helicopter ride to see the lava flow
-See sea turtles in the wild - talk to locals and they know where they are
-Visit the Hilton Resort: you don't have to be a guest to visit - it's like a mini disneyland. Take their boat ride (all free)
-Visit volcano national park as the other post suggested
-There is a national historical park not too far from the airport. Scenery there is very beautiful.
-Take the Atlantis submarine 100+ feet underwater (the submarine ride is available on Maui and Oahu too)
-Drive around the island
Big Island doesn't have white sandy beaches - it's known for coal black sandy beach from volcano ash. It's more laid back and less commercialized compared to other islands. Have fun!

所有跟帖: 

Ask wunderlust -Oliverbran- 給 Oliverbran 發送悄悄話 (100 bytes) () 02/19/2005 postreply 17:07:55

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”