Key West

來源: wunderlust 2004-12-04 22:56:12 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1155 bytes)
Have not been to Orlando and just came back from Miami/Key West. I don't care that much about Miami Beach and do not find South Beach/Miami beach particularly scenic. It's more of a swimming/sunbathing beach surrounded by tall buildings of hotels.
I spent 1 day driving dowm to Key West, one and 1/2 day in town and 1/2 day drive back to Miami. I love Key West and the drive there. 2 nights there was not enough for me and I wish I spent more time there. It feels totally different from Miami and almost like a different country. It's a very laid back town that has a little bit of everything for everyone - history, architechture, beautiful sceneries, unique shops, and bars on Duval Street. Don't miss the sunset cellebration at Mallory Square if you go. I also took the Dry Tortugas National Park tour and loved the sceneries and the snorkeling (it takes a whole day and $105 if you do this tour). It's a 4 hour drive from Miami to Key West but I would spend more time on the road. Bahia Honda is a good place to stop, voted the best beach in America 1992 and 7 Mile Bridge another. There are many scenic places to stop along the way.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”