回複:問兩個問題,也許gx123也能回答

來源: gx123 2007-08-30 06:48:22 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1820 bytes)
sorry to answer in english:

1, my itinerary was:

Cairo- Nuweiba (ferry)- Aqaba- Wadi Rum- Petra- Amma- Jerash- Quasyr Amra- (Embassy Bridge) Jerusaleum- Akko- Caesarea- Tel Aviv- Masada- Dead Sea- EinGedi- (Jerusaleum-Eilat-) Taba- Mt.Sinai- Cairo- Alexandaria- Luxor- Aswan- Abu Simbel- (Sudan... land crossing ... South Africa.)

2, it is not a big deal to avoid Israeli stamps on your passport. As long as you insist, they will put EVERYTHING on a piece of paper, and leave nothing on your passport. It is, however, a big challenge to escape the stamping by the border posts of the neighboring countries (Egypt, Jordan), which would also reveal your visit to Israel. So far, the only way to resolve this, is to both ENTER and LEAVE Israel through Embassy Bridge (some call it Ellenby Bridge?) between Amman and Jerusaleum. This is the only place where Jordanese border post does NOT stamp, simply because they still consider Jerusaleum as their own. So you are not "coming from or leaving to" another country... (although we did go through Eilat-Taba border crossing, the Egyptian border stamp was almost erasible, therefore nothing happened when we later entering Sudan.) - I have to say among 60 countries I have been to, the Arabics are the most difficult to handle (besides N. Korea).

3, If you like, I suggest you spend a night (in a tent for only 3-4 DNR) in Wadi Rum. (contrary to someone just said about Wadi Rum, it was accessible by individual tourist.) Also, besides Jerash, which is probably the best preserved Roman city, Quasyr Amra is the only Islam construction with human figures (a WHS). It is located 140km N.E. of Amman, almost touching the Iraqi border. We went by a taxi for about 30 DNR (return), and it was quite an experience driving through the dessert.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!