very tough and unique travel experience and style.

來源: carnival 2006-10-19 14:10:43 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1781 bytes)
several questions and sharings

1. about Namtse, i was crying crazy when i read the section of saying good bye to the dog and to the mother and child. i see the origin of human being and the nature of travel.

2. how come there is no words on New Zealand and Spain, only photography? is it because time was too short, couldn't get enough feeling for both cities?
before i went to Spain, i read your posts, but since no words, i couldn't remember all, i missed something in my trip. when i return from trip, i read your Spain posts again, i was very regreat. Hai, regreat is part of life.

3. my first post "fairy island birthday party", your guessing is right, it is Bremeton. i was both study and reading your posts at that time, very admire you, so when i see your reply, i was very happy and almost crazy. the following several days, i was in a very happy mode. thanks for the encouragement.

4.about your blog, don't understand why make so many "headings" for same area? it would be better put all Jambo sections under one "Jambo" topic/heading. my opinion only. when i get time, i will read some of the post again.

5. in one of mexcio posts, you say when you see the church, you "draw" a cross in front of your chest, are you religious? in Namste, you said that you are non-believer! sorry, if this question is too personal, you don't need to answer me.

ok, i use break time to type to you, if you see many typos, you know why. i want to wait untill tonight so i can type chinese to you, but English is faster, plus you have no problem reading English. :-)

ok, take care. enjoy your posts all the time as they bring information to readers and let readers enjoy another kind of travel style:exciting and unique.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”