王洛勇(教授)如何向越南人推銷美國(幸福)夢

來源: AP33912 2023-08-15 13:22:43 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5969 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ AP33912 ] 在 2023-08-15 14:38:59 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

百老匯名劇《西貢小妹》裏,王洛勇就是一個美國的馬戶角色,駐紮在越南那邊,他的表情惟妙惟肖、幽默搞笑,走著,數著錢,跳著,迷倒不少美國票友。

俺這裏模仿他,如何吹牛、吹美國,說在美國生活多麽幸福,他也多麽有本事。哈哈。許多當然是浮雲,就跟馬戶或馬雲一樣,其實他不一定知道他在幹嘛。但是這不影響我們的華人百老匯的一號名星, 如今上海戲劇學院的王洛勇教授。回國後他還演過《林海雪原》裏的共產黨員,烈士楊子榮的角色。

The American Dream 美國夢 片段 by AP33912

What's that I smell in the air Sweet as a new millionaire Pre-packed, ready-to-wear Fat, like a chocolate eclair As you suck out the cream
Luck by the tail How can you fail? And best of all, it's for sale
Greasy chinks make life so sleazy In the States I'll have a club that's four-starred Men like me there have things easy They have a lawyer and a body-guard To the Johns there I'll sell blondes there That they can charge on a card
What's that I smell in the air? Sweet as a suite in Bel-air Girls can buy tits by the pair Bald people think they'll grow hair Call girls are lining time square Bums there have money to spare Cars that have bars take you there On stage each night: Fred Astaire
Shlitz down the drain! Pop the Champagne! It's time we all entertain My American dream!
Come ev'ryone, come and share Name what you want and it's there Spend and have money to spare Live like you haven't a care What other place can compare Come and get more than your share
There I will crown Miss Chinatown All yours for ten percent down The American dream!
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Richard Maltby

所有跟帖: 

啊,現在在演嗎?英文名是什麽? -雪晶- 給 雪晶 發送悄悄話 雪晶 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/15/2023 postreply 13:51:12

Miss Saigon , 己經沒了(以前王洛勇演主角,費翔演副角:) -AP33912- 給 AP33912 發送悄悄話 AP33912 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/15/2023 postreply 13:56:00

唉,錯過了,剛剛查了一下2018年就停演了 -雪晶- 給 雪晶 發送悄悄話 雪晶 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/15/2023 postreply 14:35:07

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”