綠詩人說得不錯哦!希望你的圓越畫越圓。:) 這個話題讓我想起以前寫的一篇小文

Willingness to BE Happy

Lying on the trampoline in the backyard, watch the blue sky over me. It's so peaceful, even the noises from the cars driving by can't disturb this peaceful feeling. 

A vulture is circling around. Maybe she is searching for food. She is so graceful even when she is hungry. Two small birds fly back and forth chasing each other. Are they playing the “Tag, you're it” game or are they mad at each other? Crows are noisy. They never worry about how other creatures would think of them. They voice their emotions loudly and freely. Today, even their croaking does not bother me. 

I'm in a good mood and feeling groovy. 

What is happiness? At this moment, I feel happy. 

Happiness I think is not about what you have or you have what you deserve to have. It’s a state when you don't have much desire and when you are in harmony with the environment. Those wants could make us unhappy. We are often told  we deserve to have this and that, and we keep yearning for things we believe we deserve. We go after those things without knowing what really makes us happy. We don't really need much to be happy. What we need first and foremost is the willingness to be happy.

I'll consider that I have a happy day if I have some happy moments on that day.

Translated by Google (With some editing):

躺在後院的蹦蹦床上,看著頭頂上的藍天。 好安靜,就連汽車駛過的噪音也無法打擾這種寧靜的感覺。

一隻禿鷹在周圍盤旋。也許她正在尋找食物。即使她很餓,她還是那麽優雅。兩隻小鳥互相追逐飛來飛去。它們是在玩“標簽,你就是它”的遊戲還是在生對方的氣?烏鴉很吵鬧。它們從不擔心其他生物會如何看待它們。它們大聲而自由地表達自己的情緒。今天,即使是它們的呱呱叫也沒有讓我覺得煩。

我心情很好,感覺很棒。

什麽是幸福?這一刻,我感到幸福。

我認為幸福不在於你擁有什麽,也不在於你擁有你應得的。幸福是一種沒有太多欲望、與環境和諧相處的狀態。那些欲望可能會讓我們不快樂。我們不斷地被灌輸,我們值得擁有這個、那個,而我們一直渴望得到認為自己值得的東西。我們追求這些東西卻不知道什麽真正能讓自己快樂。我們其實並不需要太多就能快樂。最重要的是我們需要有想要快樂的意願。

如果一天中有一些快樂的時刻,我就會認為我度過了快樂的一天。:)

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!