#25 middle/high school is still there

來源: elfie 2023-07-22 16:38:07 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (885 bytes)

I graduated from that school in 1992. It has a huge Ginkgo tree at the courtyard and some very old buildings dated back to the 1900s. The red gate was added on in the 2000s. There wasn't any red gate in the 1990s. The last time I went to Beijing was 2003. I've never been there ever since and probably won't ever visit China anymore. 

The school was mediocre at the best but I was the top graduate, #1, haha, so it really didn't matter how well the school worked. I made it to where I was supposed to be.  #1 left the streets we used to run circles on PE time and is 7000 miles away from it now. Where are the other students? And where are the cocky pricipal and tedious teachers? All gone, along with the pancake hawker on the sidewalk, like they never existed. Clanking, clicking, the busline maybe still runs around the corner.

所有跟帖: 

二十五中(原名育英中學)是男校,而且沒有高中部(很多學生去了隻有高中部的65男中)怎麽會有女生呢? -古樹羽音- 給 古樹羽音 發送悄悄話 古樹羽音 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/22/2023 postreply 17:51:20

It's coed now -elfie- 給 elfie 發送悄悄話 (171 bytes) () 07/23/2023 postreply 06:26:30

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”