不要想當然,就事論事,這是采訪記錄

來源: 悟空孫 2022-02-11 22:41:01 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4147 bytes)

記者提問- You've spoken very eloquently about trying to keep everyone from China and the US happy. I was wondering how hard is it for you to balance those two things, particularly when you get criticism on social media, particularly in America, for your performance? 

穀答: Absolutely. Thank you for that question. I think that -- here's the thing. I'm not trying to keep anyone happy. I'm an 18-year-old girl out here living my best life. Like, I'm having a great time, you know. It doesn't really matter if other people are happy or not because I feel as though I am doing my best, I'm enjoying the entire process, and I'm using my voice to create as much positive change as I can for the voices who will listen to me in an area that is personal and relevant to myself. So I know that I have a good heart. And I know that my reasons for making the decisions I do are -- are based on a greater common interest and something that I feel like is for the greater good. And so if other people don't really believe that that's where I'm coming from, then that just reflects that they do not have the empathy to empathize with a good heart, perhaps because they don't share the same kind of morals that I do. And in that sense, I'm not going to waste my time trying to placate people who are, one, uneducated, and two, probably are never going to experience the kind of joy and gratitude and just love that I have the great fortune to experience on a daily basis. So yeah, if people don't believe me and if people don't like me, then that's their loss. They're never going to win the Olympics, so--

你不相信我,不喜歡我,就是沒有同理心,咱不在一個道德層麵上,這些是沒受過教育的人,永遠不能像我一樣,每天沐浴在喜悅、感恩、和愛之下,我就不浪費我的時間了,你們永遠不會拿奧運冠軍。

無論在何種情況下,如果我的孩子說這番話,我絕對不會為她辯護

所有跟帖: 

大聖是在要求18歲孩子冷靜超脫?她被罵得一肚子氣,沒撂挑子就很不錯了。 -snowandlotus- 給 snowandlotus 發送悄悄話 snowandlotus 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/12/2022 postreply 04:49:06

我沒說清楚,你也沒明白我的意思 -悟空孫- 給 悟空孫 發送悄悄話 悟空孫 的博客首頁 (705 bytes) () 02/12/2022 postreply 09:27:48

我看了好幾遍這個視頻了,可你並不知道她看到了什麽,你不是想當然?你隻不過是按字麵去理解她的話。如果你的孩子被人侮辱謾罵, -為人父- 給 為人父 發送悄悄話 為人父 的博客首頁 (341 bytes) () 02/12/2022 postreply 06:12:47

我剛才回雪蓮的, -悟空孫- 給 悟空孫 發送悄悄話 悟空孫 的博客首頁 (529 bytes) () 02/12/2022 postreply 09:32:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”