天南地北雙飛客,影片《Winged Migration》插曲,

本文內容已被 [ 南國鐵樹 ] 在 2018-07-22 09:35:08 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 愛在雪雁回歸時南國鐵樹2018-07-22 09:08:31

Nick Cave《To Be By Your Side》(中英文翻譯) 
Across the oceans, across the seas. 
飛過海洋,越過那海麵 
Over forests of blackened trees. 
穿過漆黑的叢林 
Through valleys so still we dare not breathe. 
飛越那靜寂得讓我們無法呼吸的山穀 
To be by your side. 
我與你同在

 

Over the shifting desert plains. 
飛過那充滿流沙的平原 
Across mountains all in flames. 
越過噴發的火山 
Through howling winds and fringing rains. 
飛越狂風驟雨 
To be by your side. 
我與你同在

Every mile and every year. 
每一裏,每一年 
For everyone a little tear. 
每個人的每一滴淚 
I can not explain this, dear. 
親愛的,我如何向你說 
I will not even try. 
我甚至不想試 

Into the night as the stars collide. 
在深夜裏翅膀掠過星光 
Across the border that divide. 
越過邊境,飛向邊緣 
Forest of stone standing petrified. 
飛過聳立岩石森林 
To be by your side. 
我與你同在

 

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!