I can tell you with great degree of certainty that majority

來源: ZoyaWashington 2014-07-22 21:59:50 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1323 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ ZoyaWashington ] 在 2014-07-22 23:07:38 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
I can tell you with great degree of certainty that majority of the oversea Chinese don't think and act like that.

Most of people here, especially right wing extremists, are the people choose not to integrate into mainstream society. They either choose to not understand what democracy means or deliberately misinterpret it for their own purpose.

Majority of the oversea Chinese have accepted the mainstream values and way of conduct. We understand democracy is not the silver bullet that can solve all problems. In fact democracy has limited capacity, is very inefficient and extremely expensive to pursue. But we are willing to do the hard work and pay the price so we can make it work better.

Majority of the oversea Chinese don't act like people here. Most of the oversea Chinese I know are calmer, more objective, and less confrontational. The need of survival is not the only thing matters, and there are things in life that are larger then personal interest. We don't believe "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth". We believe in self control and discipline.

Yes there is always concerns about how we will be treated by other people, but I think we understand it is our own responsibility to make our future and our destiny.

所有跟帖: 

謝謝!我也接觸不少海外華人,誠如你所說,大多數與這裏不同。網絡究竟能否反映真實的社會心理,真是個問題啊!祝好! -低頭的穀穗11- 給 低頭的穀穗11 發送悄悄話 低頭的穀穗11 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/23/2014 postreply 00:25:54

其實這裏的大多數人也不像你認為的那樣,所謂silent majority,大多認同普世價值觀,其實看看這裏對政治不感興趣的茶客們 -v5- 給 v5 發送悄悄話 v5 的博客首頁 (219 bytes) () 07/23/2014 postreply 01:10:36

你去兵壇看看,是這樣嗎? -低頭的穀穗11- 給 低頭的穀穗11 發送悄悄話 低頭的穀穗11 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/23/2014 postreply 01:35:31

兵壇,有些鐵杆毛粉在那裏都被當作倭寇罵,你說那是什麽變態的地方? -v5- 給 v5 發送悄悄話 v5 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/23/2014 postreply 17:30:38

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”