Nop. I know a neighbor who immigrated to Australia still gets SS

來源: james8418 2013-05-29 14:35:19 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (777 bytes)
his bank account. Maybe I am wrong (he may did some tricky but the jie-dao and ju-wei-hui know it)  but there is no reason that they don't give you SS benefit if you're still a Chinese citizen. (for those who have given up Chinese citizens, I am sorry that I don't know the rule.If someone knows, please tell everybody).

I gave my local SS bureau a bank account and they withdraw money from my account month by month automatically. They are supposed to deposit SS benefit to my banl account when I reach 55 and I have paid for 180 months according to current regulations.(there maybe changes of regulations in the future.But I think different rules may be applied to people of different ages.) Right now, I can use Chinese medical benefit if I am in China.

所有跟帖: 

Thanks again for all details. I really appreciate your input! -wonderful-長樂- 給 wonderful-長樂 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/30/2013 postreply 08:41:24

如果你寫出來了,請你告知大家一下啊。謝謝你,Very kind! -神在阿堵中- 給 神在阿堵中 發送悄悄話 神在阿堵中 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/30/2013 postreply 12:38:57

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”