If you get 180 months credit in China, you will get ss ad medic

來源: james8418 2013-05-29 06:57:48 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1694 bytes)
Go or call the social security bureau in the city where you worked in China. It is complicated because  Chinese social security started in 1992 which means if your company started to make contribution from that time or you worked for a state-run company except private business, your would get the credit like that in the US. Right now if you have accumulated 180 months of credits, you will get social security benefit (tui xiu gong zi) when man reaches 55, woman reaches 50.

Call and give them your Chinese personal ID and they will search ypur information from their database. For those who are yonger than the Chinese retirement year, you can make contribution as self-employed employee. Besides retirement social security and medical benefit, you will get the medical benefit once you starts to make contribution. I am contributing from my own pocket now which is a little bit more than $200 since May every month(before May it was a little less than $200). Different province/city has different rate. you will make less in samll cities.My mother retired in a small city  and her tui-xiu-gongzi is a little more than RMB 2,000. If you are retired from government, the tui-xiu-gongzi would be at least RMB 4,000 which will allow you to live a good life in those small cities if you're not sick. This is why Beijing,Shanghai give more ss and medical benefit to their citizens. This is one reason that hukou in those big cities is very important. You make contribution, you get what you have paid for. They adjust(definitely increase) the contribution every year. 

Don't waste your benefit, call them! It is better than nothing.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”