I am happy. So no need to feel sorry for me: Here is my reply:

來源: miat42 2012-10-11 15:36:44 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3636 bytes)
回答: sorry for chasing you.QualityWithoutName2012-10-11 15:17:02

I am trying hard to understand your belief. According to you (correct me if I understand you wrong)

1) Universal mind is impersonal (no free will), absolute and timeless (no begining and end)

Yes, there is only MIND, nothing else really.  All you see around is simply a manifest of this MIND.  This MIND is absolute, timeless & spaceless, motivationless.  So in fact, ego does not have free-will although his illusion tricks him to feel this free will.  True free-will belongs to the MIND, not to the a creature that came out of illusion.  For example, when you dream out a character in your dream, whatever this character does, is actually done by your dreaming mind, not done by him.  But this character in your dream may think that he has free-will.

2) Everything in this universe are manifestations of this Mind

Exactly.  But they appear as manifold reality to the ignorant eyes and other body organs.  The eyes and organs generated perceptions that tricked ego to believe that the world is material based.  Yet, the ego does not recognize that all the material is in fact manifest of the MIND too, including its own eyes and organs.  For example, your sub-ego in your private dream perceives the dream-world as his reality until the dream ends.  Sleeping you manifested both the sub-ego and his world!

3) Some of the manifestations are transient and personal (having free will), like ego and illusion.

All manifestations are transient.  The only permanent and absolute is MIND, your true nature.

Now comes my comment: 1) and 3) are contradictory to each other: how and when does this impersonal mind with no free produce part of himself as personal (having free will) and time bounded ego and illusion? An impersonal fore doesn't know how to make a decision, because making decision requires a free will.

Why do I say the MIND is impersonal?  because there is no person, no universe, no world.  There is only it, this MIND.  Although he manifest this multiplicity, they are like waves in a vast ocean, they are only transient happenings, die in a short time period.  The only LIFE there is is with the MIND, no other transient creatures have their own independent lives.  You got the idea reversed.  All manifested creatures don't have free-will just like a character in your dream does not have its own free-will.  But the MIND has spontaneous free-will.  It can manifest, It can shutdown and avoids manifest any world.  It can do whatever it wants.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”