嶽陽樓記 春江花月夜

來源: 巨立 2009-12-15 22:53:20 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (7013 bytes)
《嶽陽樓記》

作者:海外逸士

慶曆四年春,滕子京謫守巴陵郡。越明年,政通人和,百廢具興,乃重修嶽陽樓 ,
增其舊製,刻唐賢今人詩賦於其上;屬予作文以記之。
In the spring of the fourth year of Qingli1, Teng Zijing2 was demoted to be the head official of Baling District. Next year, the political situation was favorable and the relationship between people was harmonious. All the plans that had been suspended were now resumed. Therefore, Yueyang Tower was under repair, and new designs were added to the old structure. There engraved on it were poems and essays of sages of Tang Dynasty and of the contemporaries. Then I was asked to give an account of it.

予觀夫巴陵勝狀,在洞庭一湖。銜遠山,吞長江,浩浩湯湯,橫無際涯;朝暉夕
陰,氣象萬千;此則嶽陽樓之大觀也,前人之述備矣。然則北通巫峽,南極瀟湘,遷
客騷人,多會於此,覽物之情,得無異乎?
I can see, well, that the beauty of Baling centers on Dongting Lake, which holds distant hills and swallow the Yangtze River, looking so huge and vast, and extending so wide and boundless (or: so vast and so boundless). With the glory of the morning and the gloom of the evening, the grand view is so changeable in multi-aspects. This is the great panorama of Yueyang Tower. Our ancestors already had a full version of it. However, as the tower connects Gorge Wu3 in the north and Xiaoxiang4 in the south, demoted officials and sentimental poets often gather here. Should there be no difference in their feelings when they watch the same scenes?
若夫霪雨霏霏,連月不開;陰風怒號,濁浪排空;日星隱耀,山嶽潛形;商旅不
行,檣傾楫摧;薄暮冥冥,虎嘯猿啼;登斯樓也,則有去國懷鄉,憂讒畏譏,滿目蕭
然,感極而悲者矣!
Well, when heavy rains last for months at a stretch, when dismal winds roar in fury and murky billows surge to the sky, when the sun and stars conceal their light and mountains hide their contour, when merchants cease their travel and masts of ships crumble and oars broken, when twilight descends, dim and dull, with tigers growling and apes crying, there are those, ascending this tower and eyeing the scenes so depressing, who will lament with strong emotions for leaving the capital and being away from home, and with the fear of being slandered and criticized.

至若春和景明,波瀾不驚,上下天光,一碧萬頃;沙鷗翔集,錦鱗遊泳,岸芷汀
蘭,鬱鬱青青。而或長煙一空,皓月千裏,浮光躍金,靜影沈璧,漁歌互答,此樂何極﹔登斯樓也,則有心曠神怡,寵辱偕忘、把酒臨風,其喜洋洋者矣!
But when the water is waveless in warm spring against pretty scenery, when all’s a myriad acres of blue between the bright sky above and the bright sky mirrored in the water, when gulls hover and gather on sands and fishes swim with glittering scales, when so fragrant are zhi herb on the bank and orchid on the shoal, or when there are no mists and clouds with the bright moon shining over thousand miles, when the water reflects the light with silvery specks and the moon cuts its calm image in the lake like a sinking jade, when fishermen sing in response to each other, enjoying their happiness to the utmost, there are those, ascending this tower, who will lift the wine cup against the wind, being jocund and carefree, jovial and complacent, forgetful of all favors or disgraces.

嗟夫!予嘗求古仁人之心,或異二者之為,何哉?不以物喜,不以己悲,居廟堂
之高,則憂其民;處江湖之遠,則憂其君。是進亦憂,退亦憂;然則何時而樂耶?其
必曰:「先天下之憂而憂,後天下之樂而樂歟!」噫!微斯人,吾誰與歸!時六年九月十五日
Alas! Once I tried to understand the mind of ancient virtuous men. They might behave differently from the two kinds of people. Why? They don’t delight in worldly things, or grieve for their own sake. They will be concerned with people at large as courtiers in levees of the emperor. They will be concerned with their sovereign as hermits in the remote corners of the country. So they always have anxieties whether as courtiers or as hermits. Then, when will they be happy? They will say, “Grieve before all the people under heaven grieve; enjoy after all the people under heaven enjoy.” Well, if not with these men, whom will I socialize (or: mingle)? This is written on the fifteenth day of the ninth moon in the sixth year.

春江花月夜--張若虛

作者:海外逸士

春江潮水連海平,The tide in the spring river is at the level with the sea;
海上明月共潮生。The bright moon over the sea rises with the tide.
灩灩隨波千萬裏,Since it follows the waves for thousands of miles;
何處春江無月明!Where there’s no moonlight on the spring rivers?
江流宛轉繞芳甸,The river’s meandering round the fragrant suburbs;
月照花林皆似霰;The moon shines over blooming trees like sleet on them.
空裏流霜不覺飛,The flowing frost in the air seems flying;
汀上白沙看不見。The white sands on the islets can’t be seen.
江天一色無纖塵,The dustless sky and rivers are of the same color;
皎皎空中孤月輪。Only the luminous moon in the sky is so lone.
江畔何人初見月?Who by the river first saw the moon?
江月何年初照人?In which year the moon over the river first shone on man?
人生代代無窮已,Human life is endless from generation to generation;
江月年年望相似。The moon over the river looks the same year after year.
不知江月待何人,No one knows whom the moon over the river waiting for;
但見長江送流水。But, lo, the Yangtze River send the flowing water away.
白雲一片去悠悠,A piece of white cloud sails off so freely;
青楓浦上不勝愁。The woe’s unbearable on the Beach of Green Maple.
誰家今夜扁舟子?From which family the prodigal son’s in the boat tonight?
何處相思明月樓?Where’s the tower under the moon, someone harboring love?
可憐樓上月徘徊,It’s pitiable for the moon wandering over the tower;
應照離人妝鏡台。It must shine on the vanity table of the parting person.
玉戶簾中卷不去,Rolling up the screen on the jade window can’t get the moonlight off;
搗衣砧上拂還來。The moonlight on clothes-beating boards, if whisked away, will return.
此時相望不相聞,Now we can watch the same thing, but can’t hear each other;
願逐月華流照君。I wish I could follow the moonlight to shine over you.
鴻雁長飛光不度,The wild geese can fly a long way, but the moonlight can’t;
魚龍潛躍水成文。The diving fish and dragon leap out, making the water rippling.
昨夜閑潭夢落花,I dreamt last night the falling flowers on the idle pond;
可憐春半不還家。And pity myself unable to go home as spring is half gone.
江水流春去欲盡,The river water flows away and spring’s at its end;
江潭落月複西斜。The setting moon over the river and pond is slanting west.
斜月沉沉藏海霧,The slanting moon hides deeply in the sea fogs;
碣石瀟湘無限路。It’s a long way to Jieshi and Xiaoxiang.
不知乘月幾人歸,I don’t know how many people return under the moonlight;
落月搖情滿江樹。The setting moon casts the surging feelings on the riverside trees.

所有跟帖: 

謝謝分享! -dongfangshaoer- 給 dongfangshaoer 發送悄悄話 dongfangshaoer 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/16/2009 postreply 19:40:14

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”