Rhythm of the falling rain (雨的旋律)

來源: 曉洲 2009-09-24 18:38:16 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2067 bytes)

歌詞: Rhythm Of The Rain Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain, Telling me just what a fool I've been. I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain, And let me be alone again. The only girl I've ever loved has gone away. Looking for a brand new start But little does she know that when she left that day. Along with her she took my heart. Rain, please tell me, now does that seem fair For her to steal my heart away when she don't care I can't love another, when my heart's somewhere far away. The only girl I've ever loved has gone away. Looking for a brand new start But little does she know that when she left that day. Along with her she took my heart. Rain, won't you tell her that I love her so Please ask the sun to set her heart aglow Rain in her heart and let the love we knew start to grow. Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain, Telling me just what a fool I've been. I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain, And let me be alone again. Ooh listen to the falling rain... 雨的旋律 尤雅 夢幻雅曲 ---------- 那夜雨仿佛也在笑我太癡呆 笑我窗兒一扇也不開 那夜雨那裏知道我的愛不在 它一陣一陣灑下來 那夜雨仿佛也在笑我太癡呆 笑我淚珠滾滾頭不抬 那夜雨那裏知道我的心悲哀 它一聲一聲費疑猜 雨呀請你為我音訊帶 問一聲他為什麽不把我理睬 卻偷走了我的癡心該不該 該不該 我心裏隻有一個他是我的愛 他的笑顏留在我腦海 我心裏隻有一個他是我的愛 請你去對他說明白 雨呀請你為我音訊帶 說一聲我在為他相思苦難挨 請告訴我怎能得到他的愛 他的愛 我心裏隻有一個他是我的愛 他的溫暖留在我胸懷 我心裏隻有一個他是我的愛 請你去對他說明白

所有跟帖: 

很古老,謝謝曉洲姑娘。 -MJ2009- 給 MJ2009 發送悄悄話 MJ2009 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/24/2009 postreply 19:32:50

是,歌子很古老~~。這個是07年錄的新版~~。 -曉洲- 給 曉洲 發送悄悄話 曉洲 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/24/2009 postreply 20:06:02

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”