妞,別說俺偏心哦,這個送給你---博君一笑~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

來源: 成長 2009-05-23 22:30:20 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2443 bytes)
要用力看到最後喔 ~~~~~~

Giving Up Wine
放棄葡萄美酒

I was walking down the street when I was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless woman who asked me for a couple of dollars for dinner.
當我正沿著街道行走的時候,我被一個看起來衣衫破舊、非常骯髒無家可歸的女遊民搭訕,她問我有沒有一兩塊錢給她吃晚餐。
I took out my wallet, got out ten dollars and asked, 'If I give you this money, will you buy wine with it instead of dinner?'
我取出了我的皮夾,拿出了十元然後問,如果我給你這錢,你將會用它去買葡萄酒而非晚餐嗎?

'No, I had to stop drinking ! years a go', the homeless woman told me.
不,我必須停止喝! 很久不喝了!, 無家的女人告訴我。

'Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying food?' I asked.
你會用它去購物中心血拚而非買食物嗎?我問。

'No, I don't waste time shopping,' the homeless woman said. 'I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive.'
不,我不會浪費時間血拚,無家的女人說。 我需要用所有精力在嘗試維持生活。
'Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of food?' I asked.
你會把它花在美容院而非食物嗎? 我問。

'Are you NUTS!' replied the homeless woman. I haven't had my hair done in 20 years!'
你瘋了嗎!' 無家的女人回答。 我已經 20 年沒有做過頭髮!

'Well, I said, 'I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you out for dinner with my hu*****and and me tonight.'
很好,我說, 那我不要給你錢。 相反地,今晚我要帶妳去,和我的丈夫一起吃晚餐。'

The homeless Woman was shocked. 'Won't your hu*****and be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting.'
無家的女人感到異常吃驚。我知道,我是骯髒的,而且我可能聞起來相當令人厭惡。你的丈夫難道不會因為這樣而對妳不滿嗎?

I said, 'That's okay. It's important for him to see what a woman looks like after she has given up shopping, hair appointments, and wine.'
我說,那沒關係。 重要的是讓他知道,當一個女人在她放棄購物、做頭髮和美酒之後,看起來會像什麼。

I just know you're laughing!
我就知道你會笑!

所有跟帖: 

妞,別說俺偏心哦-成姐,偏心是顯而易見地。謝啦! -醜女的天空- 給 醜女的天空 發送悄悄話 醜女的天空 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/23/2009 postreply 23:22:05

這不是醜女,是髒女:) -ji.q.zhang- 給 ji.q.zhang 發送悄悄話 ji.q.zhang 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2009 postreply 05:43:29

是髒女-俺可沒說您是髒JI啊 -醜女的天空- 給 醜女的天空 發送悄悄話 醜女的天空 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2009 postreply 14:48:17

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”