You are merely a person with a ridiculous opinion.

回答: I wouldn't call this 關於民主的討論.ZoyaWashington2013-11-22 15:50:32
You are merely a person. A person who tried to challenge the legal existence of a great country, whose population is more than 1,300,000,000 times of you, is the most ridiculous thing in the world. Why, you do not have the qualification and the capability. Anyone does not qualify to make this kind of comment. 

Oh yeah, you insisted you had the qualification to do whatever you want as the people from madhouses, you just like an ant living in your dream to me.  I do not care about what kind of person you are.  I just simply look you down, period.  You deserve an insult because you openly insulted too many people in a public place.

Now I am responding to your challenge philosophically. When we talk about “Everything in existence is reasonable” philosophically, we are talking about an existing THING, not a behavior. Murdering someone is a behavior by some one, just like your comment on the existence of PRC.  It is a behavior by you, not a existing thing. So your comment is not reasonable just like the murderer’s behavior is not reasonable and will be punished. 

Now can you go back to the madhouse where you came from or wherever you belong to? By the way, I really do not care what nationality you are. It doesn’t matter at all.

所有跟帖: 

Are you out of your mind? -ZoyaWashington- 給 ZoyaWashington 發送悄悄話 (606 bytes) () 11/23/2013 postreply 00:11:08

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!