非華人透過線上即時翻譯所看到的英文,讀起來有點幽默,全無殺氣

來源: sunduk 2009-12-28 22:14:04 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3675 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ sunduk ] 在 2011-01-08 08:16:39 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
I give the people of Taiwan an open letter to
Source: 1939er on 09-12-28 20:01:49

WW are:

Although I hate you and would like to slaughter you, but I refrained. We need to dialogue and exchange, rather than killing each other on board.

You should be aware that your "diplomatic country" become less and less, and your purpose was quickly achieved independence, ─ ─ increasingly lonely one. You angry, you helpless, you had shortness of breath is not, you annoyed is not, you know, he would be isolated, you are injured, then you should be aware of dates of death is near.

In fact, you should be aware as early as this, through the ages, with any enemy of the people who have come to no good end, in the East Road, Germany → China has always advocated the expense of personal interests, safeguard national interests, we can not order a small part of Taiwan independence, molecular self-interest, but to give up Taiwan to recover the motherland.

非華人透過線上即時翻譯所看到的英文 Germany → China,讀起來有點幽默,全無殺氣

You are the grandchildren of the motherland, while you they do not admit it, but it is a fact, can not change the facts. Your writing is China's Chinese Characters, your blood, the blood of Chinese people, Chinese people are your ancestors. I do not understand why you want to lick the Japanese buttocks, your grandfather's generation had to fight the Japanese invasion, they probably did not expect that, their children and grandchildren will be such that unscrupulous persons.

上麵這一段翻譯成日文變成:
中には、それを是認しない場合は、祖國の孫が、それは実際には、事実を変更することはできません。 あなたの文章、中國の中國の文字を、あなたの血、中國の人々の血が、中國の人々があなたの祖先である。 どうして日本語お尻をなめるしたい理解していない、あなたの祖父の世代は、日本の侵略と戦うためいたが、彼らはおそらく、自分の子供や孫れることを期待していないような悪質な人。

We sincerely hope that you can turn over, fitters to do the good citizens of the PRC, and we hope to use peaceful means to resolve the Taiwan issue, rather than force of arms. If you really want to resist reunification by force, then we will take steps, your background ─ ─ the United States, are busy to exercise hegemony, killing the Iraqi people, 4 to seek support there will be no mind control you, they also do not want to see one in Taiwan, and give up the Chinese market ─ ─ Americans are always cruel and mercenary.

你自己想看看,罵台灣人就罷了,在美國的網站罵美國政府,以為白人就不知道啊?

You want independence, it is not. But the relative. You can create your own local government, to become an autonomous region of China, a Special Administrative Region Chief Executive election, as the same as Hong Kong and Macau.

I am just an ordinary people, I do not want to see Chinese people kill each other, we want peace, not war, we should be at the negotiating table to solve the problem, rather than through military force. You are not by force because of the great People's Liberation Army of the opponent, and we do not want immigrants to Taiwan, to see the ruins of a city of Taiwan.

就是嘛,你隻是一個普通的中國人,為何無知到此等地步,專程來美國網站幫中國政府惹麻煩呢?

The reason you should be aware that, why do you go to serve as cannon fodder then? In the great under the leadership of the Chinese Communist Party, we have a stable life, is not it? Think about it, you are clever people, I do not hope that I bring the whole family more than 90 persons would come to Taiwan's development time, you can see is your grave.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”