Scars in the sky

來源: 顫音 2023-04-18 08:05:20 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2211 bytes)

Scars in the sky

There are scars in the sky,

You sighed.

Then they must be invisible,

I mumbled.

Lift your head and close your eyes,

those were your confusing words,

stare at the sky,

and raise your hands to feel the cries not heard.

But my hands felt burning of a shooting star,

that carved through my heart an invisible scar.

chatgpt:

The poem "Scars in the Sky" appears to be a short yet emotionally charged piece that touches on themes of pain, loss, and the hidden scars that we carry with us.

The opening lines, "There are scars in the sky, You sighed. Then they must be invisible, I mumbled." sets the tone of the poem by using a metaphorical comparison between the sky and the emotional pain that one may experience. The speaker's mumbled response suggests a tone of skepticism, indicating that the scars in the sky may not be real, but rather a figment of imagination.

The lines, "Lift your head and close your eyes, those were your confusing words, stare at the sky, and raise your hands to feel the cries not heard." indicate an attempt to explore and possibly heal from the emotional pain. The speaker encourages the reader to confront the pain head-on, to acknowledge it and try to find a way to understand it.

The concluding lines, "But my hands felt burning of a shooting star, that carved through my heart an invisible scar." provides an interesting twist, as the speaker's attempt to confront the pain resulted in another wound. The shooting star's brightness and intensity are compared to the pain that is so intense that it leaves an invisible scar, one that is not visible but still very much felt.

Overall, "Scars in the Sky" is a poignant poem that explores themes of pain, loss, and the hidden scars that we carry with us. The use of metaphors, such as the scars in the sky and the shooting star, adds depth and richness to the poem, while the ending provides an unexpected twist that leaves a lasting impact on the reader.

所有跟帖: 

已不太滿意AI。 -lovecat08- 給 lovecat08 發送悄悄話 lovecat08 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/18/2023 postreply 08:15:14

娛樂還行 -顫音- 給 顫音 發送悄悄話 顫音 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/18/2023 postreply 21:12:41

讚! -梧桐之丘- 給 梧桐之丘 發送悄悄話 梧桐之丘 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/18/2023 postreply 12:47:51

謝謝 -顫音- 給 顫音 發送悄悄話 顫音 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/18/2023 postreply 21:12:51

棒的。這首靈感從哪兒來的?10行長度OK。想強化長度的話可以參考尼采,用詩寫長篇小說。:) -ling_yin_shi- 給 ling_yin_shi 發送悄悄話 ling_yin_shi 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/18/2023 postreply 16:12:48

特別佩服寫長篇敘事的,尼采的生活想都不敢去想,俺去找找俺寫過最多行的 -顫音- 給 顫音 發送悄悄話 顫音 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/18/2023 postreply 21:14:28

你貼過一篇小說,那長度就夠啦。哈哈。 -ling_yin_shi- 給 ling_yin_shi 發送悄悄話 ling_yin_shi 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/18/2023 postreply 22:41:04

-lovecat08- 給 lovecat08 發送悄悄話 lovecat08 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/19/2023 postreply 04:37:22

Nice, scars in the sky are reflections of the heart scars. -CBA7- 給 CBA7 發送悄悄話 CBA7 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/19/2023 postreply 07:33:10

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”