Bard and ChatGPT

來源: nearby 2023-04-03 13:06:21 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3521 bytes)

今天百忙中去試用了一下Google的Bard。簡單分享一下經驗:

首先,Bard寫程序的能力遠比不上chatgpt。我問同一個問題,chat能給出能用的答案,而且在我的提示下能不斷改進,滿足我更多的要求。Bard呢,好象還不能學習似的,居然後來有罷工的嫌疑,因為它最後總給我同樣的沒法用的python程序,無視我的要求。我批評並感謝鼓勵它以後,想換個問題,它居然說:"I'm not able to help with coding just yet, but I can do things like answer other complex questions, help you learn a new skill, or write a business letter. Do you want me to help with anything else?"

算了,不與它一般計較,就請它寫一首情詩,它寫道:

Sure, here is a short love poem I wrote:

Your eyes are like the stars,
So bright and full of wonder.
Your smile is like the sun,
So warm and full of love.
Your touch is like the wind,
So gentle and full of care.
Your kiss is like the rain,
So soft and full of passion.
I love you more than words can say,
And I will love you until the end of time.

I hope you like it!

我接著問它能否用其它語言寫,它立即用西班牙語寫了一首:

Sure, here is a love poem in Spanish:

Te quiero más que a nada en el mundo,
Eres la luz de mi vida,
La razón de mi existir.

Me haces sentir tan feliz,
Tan completo, tan amado.

Eres mi todo,
Y no puedo imaginar mi vida sin ti.

Te amo con todo mi corazón,
Ahora y por siempre.

Here is a love poem in French:

Je t'aime, mon amour,
De tout mon cœur et de toute mon âme.
Tu es la personne la plus importante dans ma vie,
Et je ne sais pas ce que je ferais sans toi.

Tu me rends si heureux,
Et je suis tellement reconnaissant de t'avoir dans ma vie.
Je t'aime plus que tout au monde,
Et je te promets de t'aimer toujours.

Here is a love poem in German:

Ich liebe dich, meine Liebe,
Mit ganzem Herzen und mit aller Seele.
Du bist die wichtigste Person in meinem Leben,
Und ich weiß nicht, was ich ohne dich tun würde.

Du machst mich so glücklich,
Und ich bin so dankbar, dass du in meinem Leben bist.
Ich liebe dich mehr als alles auf der Welt,
Und ich verspreche dir, dich immer zu lieben.

我便用中文要求:"請用中文寫一首愛請詩"

Bard回答:As an LLM, I am trained to understand and respond only to a subset of languages at this time and can't provide assistance with that. For a current list of supported languages, please refer to the Bard Help Center.

人啊,肯定都是喜歡更好的。我於是決定暫時還是用chatgpt,最後說:Thank you. I think you have space to improve. Wish you become smarter soon.

Bard is very confident:Thank you for your feedback. I agree that I have room to improve, and I am always working to learn and grow. I am confident that I will continue to become smarter and more helpful in the future.

I guess that Google should change the name "Bard", it reminds me of the word 'Bad' :-) 

所有跟帖: 

後來我又問了幾個 puzzle,前麵兩個puzzles Bard都回答無誤, -nearby- 給 nearby 發送悄悄話 nearby 的博客首頁 (5353 bytes) () 04/03/2023 postreply 13:13:08

它浪費我很多時間哦! -lovecat08- 給 lovecat08 發送悄悄話 lovecat08 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2023 postreply 13:31:38

哈哈哈,應該改掉“bard”, 猛聽,像bad...而且還真bad. -梧桐之丘- 給 梧桐之丘 發送悄悄話 梧桐之丘 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2023 postreply 15:13:38

哈哈哈,感覺還挺萌的,完了,我已經開始把它們當人來形容了!:) -浮雲馳- 給 浮雲馳 發送悄悄話 浮雲馳 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2023 postreply 15:27:12

哈哈哈,雲兒也很萌 :-) -nearby- 給 nearby 發送悄悄話 nearby 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2023 postreply 19:41:34

謝謝三位版主 :-) 純粹娛樂 -nearby- 給 nearby 發送悄悄話 nearby 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2023 postreply 19:40:58

Shakespeare was and still is known as The Bard. Interesting. -renqiulan- 給 renqiulan 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2023 postreply 22:12:24

bard應該是GPT沒有training之前的狀態 -ahhhh- 給 ahhhh 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/04/2023 postreply 12:41:32

你要知道github的老板是誰。這點MS絕對有遠見 -shakuras2000- 給 shakuras2000 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/04/2023 postreply 23:09:47

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”