zappos, overstock, amazon, 6pm... need i say more? I totally und

來源: 文學城的筆名的筆名 2012-12-16 08:32:44 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (918 bytes)

dont be too hard on yourself. i am more of a stress shopper, i shop to relieve stress and depressing thoughts. I am also a sales addict, which does not help...the sales sign has a paralyzing effect on me. :) I have gotten much better over the years, but still give in to it once in a while, especially around holiday sales season. Here are some tips for whatever they are worth: 1. close the browser promptly once you have finished browsing. 2. ask yourself the question "do i need this? do i really need this?!" if the answer is yes, ask yourself 1 more time. 3. let the items sit in the shopping cart overnight and sleep on it. 4. find other distractions. 5. try to only shop at places that offer free shipping and return shipping, it helps when you are in need of the "regret pills". In the end, what women do not enjoy a little impulse shopping! :) It is not the end of the world! move on and lighten up! :D

所有跟帖: 

謝謝你的建議。想想我真的就是這樣的,往往是幹著活兒突然就覺得要對自己好點兒,就點擊了那些網站。我懊惱的是覺得自己現在自製能力變差 -左轉海螺- 給 左轉海螺 發送悄悄話 左轉海螺 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/16/2012 postreply 09:13:17

it is perfectly fine to do that once in a while, to treat yourse -文學城的筆名的筆名- 給 文學城的筆名的筆名 發送悄悄話 (218 bytes) () 12/16/2012 postreply 10:11:50

感動。 -左轉海螺- 給 左轉海螺 發送悄悄話 左轉海螺 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/16/2012 postreply 10:25:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”