吃在多資多彩的Santa Fe - 完結篇(圖)

來源: Gardenia_On_The_Bay 2012-04-25 05:50:41 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5882 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ Gardenia_On_The_Bay ] 在 2012-04-25 21:36:43 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

趁大家還在等更多美女的帖子,再上一個。

這是我們在Santa Fe的最後一天。午飯是吃甜奌。這個我比較喜歡。就是一般吃飯,如果甜奌好的話,我都會先吃甜點:-)。

這一集的色彩也很好。希望你能同樣喜歡前二張。

如有興趣,請看這兒:

Yesterday (April 9) was our last full day in Santa Fe. The plan was to check out the few museums in downtown as well as Museum Hill.

The first gallery we wandered into upon reaching the Plaza offered a feast of colors..

Monday turned out not to be a very good day for exploring museums, since most of them were closed. The Art Museum Of New Mexico right by the Plaza was closed, and The Museum Of Contemporary Native American Arts only had a quarter of the exhibits open :-(.. However, the architecture was no less exotic..

The Basilica Church Of St. Francis Of Assisi was just across the street.. Mom and the kids were about to open the door to the sacred place..

Looking at the Museum Of Contemporary Native American Arts from the Church..

We decided to have just deserts for lunch at a French pastry place housed in the historic La Fonda Hotel on the Plaza..The Church was in the background..

The interior was very warm in colors and rustic artsy..

My daughter ordered a sparkling pomegranate and a cherry crepe with cream..

I ordered a nutella crepe with banana, and my hu*****and the fruit combination crepe.. Here is mine..

My son was not so enamored with the crepe and opted for a chocolate mousse..

I followed my order with another order of Opera..

We decided to go to Museum Hill after lunch. It has a cluster of museums including the Museum Of International Folk Arts and The Museum Of Native American Arts..Unfortunately we soon learned that none of them was open. However, the deserted courtyard was very beautiful..

For dinner, we went to the Second Street at the Railyard..

It's what you would expect from a brewery, however, with the distinct flavor that it has original artworks on the wall for sale..

We ordered a hummus plate to share..

I ordered the soup of the day, which was Kielbasa Lentil...

and a grilled chicken cobb..

My hu*****and ordered the buffalo wings the taste of which brought back instant memories for both of us. It tasted exactly the same as our favorite lunch order from this place when we were in graduate school..

The kids ordered fish & chips and hot dog..

The food was good and solid across the board but not really exceptional..My hu*****and also had half pint of beer from the tap - Saison, which is an ale with wheat, and my hu*****and got a little drunk and I had to drive back to the hotel...

This concludes our culinary experience at Santa Fe. Overall, I would give it an A. But always remember - no Chinese food in Santa Fe :-)

Thanks for reading, and I hope you have enjoyed the colors and the food.

請在這閱讀我的更多的博客文章

- The Big Easy: Carriage Ride, Mardi Gras Masks & More (Pictures)

- 聖達菲之行 (四)

- The Big Easy Continued... (Pictures)

- Beijing & Tokyo: A Little Guilt Pleasure (Pictures)

- 小小畫家畫廊(Part II)

所有跟帖: 

the color contrast s stunning。the vivid color theme is more my t -chinesebuns- 給 chinesebuns 發送悄悄話 chinesebuns 的博客首頁 (83 bytes) () 04/25/2012 postreply 06:34:32

Then you would like this as well.. Come in and take a look.. -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (135 bytes) () 04/25/2012 postreply 11:22:57

Thanks. But I still like the other one better. -Chinesebuns- 給 Chinesebuns 發送悄悄話 Chinesebuns 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/25/2012 postreply 20:31:13

就羨慕的份!我孩子才六個月,哪也去不了,唉! -mewu- 給 mewu 發送悄悄話 mewu 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/25/2012 postreply 07:13:59

Just a bit more patience :-). It will be soon. .My daughter's -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (92 bytes) () 04/25/2012 postreply 11:25:40

Enjoy. They grow up very quickly... -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/25/2012 postreply 11:47:54

真得很象陳魯豫。建議改個柔和一點的發型。 -planchanges- 給 planchanges 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/25/2012 postreply 08:13:40

我這個人好像就不是柔和型的。哈哈哈。。 -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/25/2012 postreply 11:27:15

比魯豫健康多了,條子多順呀 -小金牛- 給 小金牛 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/25/2012 postreply 17:45:48

can't view blogs at work :( -chiffondream- 給 chiffondream 發送悄悄話 chiffondream 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/25/2012 postreply 12:27:12

重帖了。請再看。 -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/25/2012 postreply 20:51:26

為大家看帖方便,煩請貼到論壇。非常方便。one click away. -bambooseven- 給 bambooseven 發送悄悄話 bambooseven 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/25/2012 postreply 17:16:36

嗯,晩上回去就改。 -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/25/2012 postreply 17:23:29

有錯就改好同誌,我覺得你還得進一步,就給大家露一小臉!:-D -西雅圖瘦狗狗- 給 西雅圖瘦狗狗 發送悄悄話 西雅圖瘦狗狗 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/25/2012 postreply 17:54:04

哈哈哈。。正在努力。。 -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/25/2012 postreply 20:58:23

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”