Just came back from my pilates class and am quite overwhelmed :-

來源: Gardenia_On_The_Bay 2012-03-18 11:07:41 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (999 bytes)
回答: 紅腰帶來了,還有一點DIY :-)Gardenia_On_The_Bay2012-03-18 07:30:44

by all the well meant and constructive feedbacks... I can almost envision the vintage look, which I agree would look great, provided I can find the right dress, of course. I actually browsed on Jcrew.com and did not see any such styles. Instead, there are a couple of polka dots dresses, perhaps Lavendar MM meant the polka dots not the 50's style cut..

Solid colors may indeed go better with the shoes.. I certainly see the point raised of being too busy if there are dots above and below.. I hope that, in the course of viewing my post, no injury has occurred out of falling due to dizziness :-).

Being thin can be a bless and a curse at the same time, I suppose..There are certain things I can only wear in my imagination :-(.

It is certainly not easy to make all the appropirate match, which gives me a new sense of respect for people in the fashion business :-)

Thank you all for the feedback.. I hope to learn and improve in this process..

所有跟帖: 

其實這鞋還可以配得bold,fun一點的,比如黃色九分褲,跳一點顏色的blazer,和黑白幾何圖案存衫之類的。 -abalawo- 給 abalawo 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/18/2012 postreply 12:14:34

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”