第一印像:JB's Vitamin C&C Facial Serum

來源: Gardenia_On_The_Bay 2012-03-10 23:23:32 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3405 bytes)

I am sadly proud to say that I used to have flawless porcelain-like skin when I was in college. If my memory serves, the first serious sun damage took place during the summer right before I came to the States. Sadly, my facial skin started its down hill slide from there :-).

As I am getting older, I have realized the importance of good skin care. After all, aging is a one-way street. One cannot reverse but can always try to slow it down :-)..

I have been bothered by a couple of brown spots on my face for years now. Many things were tried, but if there has been any effect, it is subtle at best.

About a week ago, I solicited advice by posting to "
流行時尚". As always, many wise and practical advices were dispensed by all the good JJMMs. 

I decided on Janson Beckett's Vitamin C&C Facial Serum . An order was placed on Amazon early in the week, and today it came through in the mail.

There was no fancy package. The appearance was in fact very clinical or scientific, which is probably intended.

The serum has neither color nor fragrance, very viscous and fitting for the name "serum".

As I recall, one of the comments following my post is that it's hard to get absorbed. For some reasons and surprisingly, it was quite OK in terms of absorption when I tried for the first time tonight.

This marks the beginning of my experient with JB's serum, and I only expect good things to come from it.

To Be Continued.

You are welcome to check out my blog at http://blog.wenxuecity.com/myindex/58070/

所有跟帖: 

Wish you could return to the day when the moon lives in the ling -書菲- 給 書菲 發送悄悄話 書菲 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/11/2012 postreply 19:55:32

when the moon lives in the linging of your skin agin. -書菲- 給 書菲 發送悄悄話 書菲 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/11/2012 postreply 19:57:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”