yield, the first and the current word

來源: 走馬讀人 2012-05-09 10:15:38 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2888 bytes)

When I first came to the State, a professor's daughter asked me to tutor each other, this word yield is one she corrected me but I did not quite get. Today I realized it is the length: should be ee sound.

Hi, :) you did not explain why I was wrong...

I am going to send my proposal now because any one of my finding is gold sand, sand gold, whatsoever... I don't worry someone steal me anymore for I saved others.

Sand dollar is a gift I saw when I drew sketches in Guy Dolphin Shop, Myrtle Beach. It is neither sand nor dollar but a "shell".

Here the sand and dollar--mint relate my hometown and a city I lived long.

History here marked a start and a middle point. I am not a petty gift anymore, long deserved fame and dollar are waving hands to me. I was away from sea for decades, now I need sail again, go ocean, go home, go to the real world.

The bodies of adult sand dollars, like those of other echinoids, display radial symmetry. The petal-like pattern in sand dollars consists of five paired rows of pores. The pores are perforations in the endoskeleton through which podia for gas exchange project from the body. The mouth of the sand dollar is located on the bottom of its body at the center of the petal-like pattern. Unlike other urchins, the bodies of sand dollars also display secondary front-to-back bilateral symmetry. The anus of sand dollars is located at the back rather than at the top as in most urchins, with many more bilateral features appearing in some species. These result from the adaptation of sand dollars, in the course of their evolution, from creatures that originally lived their lives on top of the seabed (epibenthos) to creatures that burrow beneath it (hyperbenthos).

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 思慕动荡青年
  • 将你一军,其中奥妙是神马?
  • 宋中送終
  • Thought from word inauguration
  • 離離不落草
  • 請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
    請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus