I am so sorry , ppl ......可是。。

來源: 一片油菜田 2011-12-31 08:30:09 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1517 bytes)
從下午開始就收祝福信息。大家都開心的過節!

剛才看到手機有三個信息,所以以為都是轉發的祝福也沒有及時開來看!
剛剛才打開一個個看,看到兩個祝福卻看到一個不幸的消息!

我的前老板,她的老婆在annual dinner 跟我認識,他們一家都是基督徒,後來一直跟我保持聯係。偶爾打電話,過節發個信息。保持這樣的聯係幾年了。約我陪她喝茶兩次很久以前,隻說些女人的瑣事廢話,並沒有提及家人,隻知道他有一個兒子!我也沒有問過因為怎麽也是舊老板的personal info.
她很漂亮笑容很平和,說話很溫柔,很陽光。我還跟男人表揚過她。

剛剛,就在幾分鍾前,忽然看到她的信息"dear friends, our beloved daughter xxx has called home by lord just now after her 15 yrs old birthday,she had fought very bravely for past 8 yrs! She has gone peacefully. .......Her funeral is on x Jan at xxxxx! ........."

shock shock shock !!!! I have never heard she had a daughter and why she suddenly passed away ?
She was so calm and beautiful when she was chatting with me . I even never thought of she had a daughter who was so ill!

She must be having Very hard time for past 8yrs together with her beloved girl ! I don't know how to reply her message , I don't know what to say to her!

. I heard ppl are cheering for the new year just a few mins back and still now!
I just could not imagine what she is doing now !! I really don't know how to reply her!

It is just too cruel to have such news at this special moment !
It must be better for her loved 15yrs old girl to be with god than continuing the battle !
God belss her and her girl ! ........

所有跟帖: 

啊!說甚麽安慰的話都不管用。隻有增加做母親回憶的痛楚..... -yipo- 給 yipo 發送悄悄話 yipo 的博客首頁 (29 bytes) () 12/31/2011 postreply 11:11:19

剛剛打開看,feel so sorry for this lady too. Take care! -毛蟲兒- 給 毛蟲兒 發送悄悄話 毛蟲兒 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/31/2011 postreply 18:07:18

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”