我們的讚助孩子Valentina的信

來源: 倚門回首 2012-10-21 06:14:28 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (8370 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 倚門回首 ] 在 2012-10-28 23:22:11 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

今天是美國的哥倫布日(Columbus Day),孩子們不用上學,他們將長期積壓的信件一一回了,其中有一封是來自南美洲國家哥倫比亞(Colombia)的我們已讚助兩年多的孩子Valentina,她如今9歲了,每隔一段時間寫信給我們。兩年多了,她的信越寫越長,原信都是西班牙文,國際至善協會的義工將她的信翻譯為英文。每封信都是那麽真摯,讀她的信,我們都很受鼓舞。以下是 Valentina 暑期末剛寫給我們的信:

Valentina 的信的中文翻譯:

我們的天父保佑你們的今天,直到永遠。我告訴你們,我在暑期中。我的成績很好,尤其是文學,文學課是我最喜歡的科目。除了學科外,我也喜歡和我的朋友黛安玩,雖然我現在想念她,但我很高興,因為暑期中,我能夠去公園玩,公園是我最喜歡的地方。我來回答你們的問題。暑期我最喜歡去的地方是Bayo Oscuro,是我們城市旁邊的小鎮。感謝上帝,我們家人都很好。我的人生理想之一是想成為醫生,這樣可以幫助別人。雖然我才九歲,我以耶穌的名祈禱,能夠實現這個理想。謝謝你寄給我的信,我把它小心珍藏。我祈禱上帝保佑祝福你們。我和你們分享這句經文:“你們要稱謝耶和華,因他本為善,他的慈愛永遠長存。”(詩篇107:1)我告訴你,上帝是我的英雄,因為他總是和我在一起,他照顧我的家人和我,因此,我請你們繼續禱告,願神賜福給我們。我想知道你們最喜歡的顏色是什麽?我最喜歡紅色,喜歡用紅色裝飾衣服。愛你們,你們也總是在我的心裏和禱告中,願上帝祝福你們。

Valentina 的西班牙文信的英文翻譯:

My our Heavenly Father bless you today and always. I tell you that I am on summer vacations and I got good grades, especially in literature that is my favorite subject. Besides this class, I also like to play with my friend named Dayana Murillo, and althought I miss her, I am very happy because during my break, I have been able to go to the park that is my favorite place. I am going to answer your questions. The place I like the best during my break is Bayo Oscuro, and it is a town near my city. My family is very well, praise God. One of my goals is to be able to be a doctor to help people, although I am only nine, I hope to achieve it in Jesus' name. Thank you for the letter that you sent me, which I keep with much affection. I pray so that God keeps you and always blesses you. I want to give you this verse. "Give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever." Psalm 107:1. I tell you that my hero is God because he is always with me and he takes care of my family and me, and for that reason, I ask you to continue praying so that God blesses us much more. I want to know what is your favorite color? Mine is red and I like to use it with my clothes. With much love and you are always in my heart and prayers so that God blesses you.

今天兒子回信的中文翻譯:

我最喜歡的科目大約是曆史。我也喜歡體育,但還是更喜歡曆史。我和我班上所有的男孩都玩得很好。我最喜歡的顏色是深藍色的。我們的家人會為你和你的家人祈禱。秋天已經來到了。樹葉開始落,葉子也在換顏色。秋天是我最喜歡的季節,因為我的生日是秋天。我們喜歡讀你的信。你最喜歡什麽動物?我最喜歡獅子。我們祈禱,你可以成為一名醫生。在我們生活的地方(美國賓夕法尼亞州)冬天下雪,我們通常在雪地裏玩,很有趣的。現在盡管還沒有雪,然而天氣越來越冷了。

兒子回信的英文原文:

Dear Valentina,

My favorite class is probably History. I also like Gym, but not as much as History. I like all the boys in my class. My favorite color is dark blue. Our famliy will keep praying for you and your family. Autumn is here now. The leaves are starting to fall and turn colors. Autumn is my favorite season because my birthday is in it. We like to read your letters. What is your favorite animal? Mine is a lion. We pray that you can become a doctor. It snows in where we live (Pennsylvania, America). We usually play in the snow. It is fun. Right now, even though there is no snow yet, it is getting colder.

今天女兒回信的中文翻譯:

非常謝謝你的卡片。願上帝保佑你和你的家人。我們每天都祈禱你在學校成績優秀,將來能夠成為一名醫生。我最喜歡的顏色是紫色。我的家人都很好,我們很高興你的家人也好。我們也很高興你取得好成績。    

現在是秋天,樹葉開始變換顏色。天氣也越來越冷。學校大約一個月前開學了,所以我們有許多家庭作業。我們總是祈禱上帝,讓他保佑你的家人平安。我們都非常喜歡你的信。我喜歡的一句聖經經文是:“但那等候耶和華的,必從新得力;他們必如鷹展翅上騰,他們奔跑卻不困倦,行走卻不疲乏。 ”(賽 40:31)我們非常高興,你在學校裏表現出色。願神賜福給你的家人。

女兒回信的英文原文:

Dear Valentina,

Thank you so much for your card. May God bless you and your family. We pray every day that you would do well in school and will be able to become a doctor. My favorite color is purple. My family is doing well and we are glad to hear yours is too. We are very happy that you got good grades.

It is autumn now and the leaves are starting to change color. It is also getting colder. School started about a month ago, so we have much homework. We always pray to God that He will keep your family safe. We like your letter a lot. One Bible verse I like is:"But those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint."(Isaih 40:31) We are overjoyed that you are doing well at school and that God blesses your family.

相關博文:

我們的新孩子(上)

我們的新孩子(中)

我們的新孩子(下)

菲律賓之行(勒伽斯匹)

與Resty見麵(上)

與Resty見麵(下)

在美國遭誣陷係列

為海地祈禱

國際至善協會周末(2012年)

國際至善協會周末(2011年)

我們的菲律賓孩子考上了大學