不同意fearlessMM,你一點也不懂為什麽我要找浪!!!

來源: 隨便2010 2012-05-15 11:31:34 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1056 bytes)
回答: 這是她的問題, 他怎麽處理好呢?fearless2012-05-15 10:27:23

找他的目的就是closure and move on.

How?

For me it meant to let him know all the thoughts and struggles I have been through so we can laugh about it together. Or, he can laugh at me. It is a best way to put it all behind by having him known this and share a laughter about it. It is a huge relief and relaxation for me so that I can finally be completely free (with him seeing through me) when I am him again.

So this is exactly what I wrote to him this morning:

When I be with you again I can see you just as if you were Dave or John, but with different body shape.

If you could make your own closure of romance without any external help, good for you!

But different people treat it differently, you can not say one way is better than the other!!

For me, the best thing is being humor about it, a good laughter solves all the heaches. Eventhough the feelings I had for him was once so seriously real, I want this chat to be as light and as humor as possible.

所有跟帖: 

MM,如之前有言語不當的地方請原諒,不管怎樣祝福你早日找回內心的平安,開心生活。 -fearless- 給 fearless 發送悄悄話 (281 bytes) () 05/15/2012 postreply 11:59:13

抱抱,親,別誤會,我雖然跟你argument,心裏一點也不生氣。你也別生我的氣。 -隨便2010- 給 隨便2010 發送悄悄話 (21 bytes) () 05/15/2012 postreply 12:07:11

:)!!!! -sweetbug- 給 sweetbug 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/15/2012 postreply 13:02:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”