ali enter

Some very conservative values might be embedded in your mind when you are young, so you think women wearing leather cloth and sunglasses and women who admire money and power are all bad women. It’s black in your eyes but it’s white in their eyes, so that is why you think they can’t recognize good and bad. However in my eyes it only reflects how narrow you are.

A lot of people won’t say this to you since they are polite and tolerate as a lot of them won’t describe others TU BIE which is very offensive in my dictionary.

I know we are not all perfect which is not reachable in real life, so if you are not perfect, you can’t require others to be perfect.

So let other be who they are. If you continue to point out their problems, you can only trigger negatives here. Unless it’s part of your life for fun on the internet, I support you to do so. I like to argue for fun sometime too.

所有跟帖: 

argue for fun? 啥意思? 我就是讓她要愛護動物。 -阿裏- 給 阿裏 發送悄悄話 阿裏 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/09/2011 postreply 17:52:45

她隻是最低端的消費者,真正的罪魁禍首是商人 -星星- 給 星星 發送悄悄話 星星 的博客首頁 (159 bytes) () 12/09/2011 postreply 18:41:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!