LMFAO (dON'T jUDGE mE) :)

wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah

前幾天在電視上看到這支樂隊演唱,笑的我肚皮都痛了。世界上傻小子真多。想想,人都愛顯比(陪)。有人在酒吧裏開紅酒,專門顯自己有錢。有人上網寫曆史,顯自己有文化。有人把祖宗三代拉出來,顯自己是名門出身。而LMFAO是很直接的表達,顯自己性感。連三角短褲都特製,jj在裏麵如同跳舞般呼之欲出。帶上白色的傻不溜秋的眼鏡,哈哈哈的吐著陽氣,讓我立刻就喜歡上了LMFAO。要想性感,還要練,所以LMFAO一直喊,workout

記得小時候,俺們大院裏男孩紮成一堆,女孩也紮成一堆。男孩裏大的經常欺負小的。我弟弟老想和老大們混,男孩子堆裏有啥搞笑的,他偶爾也跟我透露。我們大院有個男孩特愛搞笑,有一天他們男孩紮堆,他在公眾場合(全是小子們)把JJ拉出來轉圈,我弟弟專門回家和我說XXX今天當著我們把jj拉出來了。。。。。看來LMFAO早就是舊聞了,不過LMFAO跳舞跳的真好看,不是一般人能學的,一般人跳,感覺像脫衣舞,而LMFAO確實挺藝術的。

LMFAO的音樂立刻就招來一幫男孩子學,你們看看這個。

When I'm at the mall, security just can't fight them off When I'm at the beach, I'm in a speedo trying to tan my cheeks This is how I roll, come on ladies it's time to go [ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/l/lmfao/sexy_and_i_know_it.html ] We headed to the bar, baby don't be nervous No shoes, no shirt, and I still get service Girl look at that body (x3) I work out Girl look at that body (x3) I work out When I walk in the spot, this is what I see Everybody stops and they staring at me I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it(Show it show it) I'm sexy and I know it (x2) Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, Yeah Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, Yeah Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah yeah I'm sexy and I know it Do the wiggle man I did the wiggle man Girl look at that body (x3) I work out Girl look at that body (x3) I work out girl in the party s''t

所有跟帖: 

太色啊,,, -曲線救國- 給 曲線救國 發送悄悄話 曲線救國 的博客首頁 (188 bytes) () 11/18/2011 postreply 20:03:46

g--ao :) -llaotang- 給 llaotang 發送悄悄話 llaotang 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/18/2011 postreply 23:57:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!