Do you really take into account seriously about the relationshi

來源: 我邊走邊問 2010-07-26 17:38:31 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1172 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 我邊走邊問 ] 在 2010-09-28 08:04:20 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
Through your soft words I can feel your romantic heart is beating so hardly and so eager for the true love.

Yes, true love is really priceless and unforgettable. But are you ready to hold and cherish your true love when it really come ? It might come softly and passes lightly too.The only thing left in the future is the pain indistinctly hurt you in your deep heart time to time.

Love is sweet and hurt, so be carefully, my dear friend.
I don't want to see you get hurt or I get hurt. So stay awake is not a bad idea for both of us, you know you had been loved by a true and pure heart, that's beautiful enough, life is beautiful enough.

One and the last summer rose for you ! Baby,thanks being my sunshine and please continue to do the things you loved before, I want to see your smile face infecting all the people around you. I will be more than happy to know you are the winner of the world. Because I know you and me were breathing the same world and intoxicated the moments of love together, it is really good enough and I really couldn't afford more than that....

Thanks for pick up my thought, baby, I really love you.

所有跟帖: 

What's going on here? I AM DIZZY. -180- 給 180 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/26/2010 postreply 17:44:18

I am so touched and i can't breath any more... -我邊走邊問- 給 我邊走邊問 發送悄悄話 我邊走邊問 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/26/2010 postreply 17:46:18

你依然是我的愛,但我不得不離開你 -我邊走邊問- 給 我邊走邊問 發送悄悄話 我邊走邊問 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/26/2010 postreply 17:57:03

Haha...Lady! U r funny! but why you said so? -假如你我是真的- 給 假如你我是真的 發送悄悄話 (101 bytes) () 07/26/2010 postreply 20:03:01

好吧,我喜歡聽你這麽說, 像是一個懂感情的人在講話 -我邊走邊問- 給 我邊走邊問 發送悄悄話 我邊走邊問 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/26/2010 postreply 20:07:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”