Healthy Relationship Indicators

本文內容已被 [ 心想路得 ] 在 2010-09-28 08:04:20 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

If you are in a relationship, you may want to check whether your relationship is healthy based on the following indicators.

Good Self-esteem:
Both of us like ourselves and do not need each other's unconditional love to survive.
Both of us believe in ourselves enough to be able to accept that we can disagree without fear.

Individual freedom:
I feel as though I am a part of my partner and I am also an individual who is separate from my partner.
Both of us are able to be ourselves, even if the other one doesn't like what we do.
We can tell each other exactly how we feel about things without fear or intimidation.

Trust & Intimacy:
Both of us are able to be close with the other, even when we might be feeling weak and vulnerable, without fear or rejection.
Both of us feel equal and appreciated for the unique qualities we bring to the relationship.
We are able to admit our mistakes openly and freely to each other without the fear of being put down.

Ability to risk:
We are able to grow and develop as individual people, even thought it may risk the relationship.
We are able to ask for what we want, even though we may not get it.
We are committed to the relationship without fearing the loss of ourselves and our individual freedom.

Mutual give and take:
Both of us feel we can give and receive.
We accept that we are not responsible for what the other thinks and feels.
Both of us can be flexible to take on various roles and responsibilities, such as cooking, cleaning, etc...
We can accept that we are not perfect.

Friendship with others:
Both of us are able to develop friendships with other people, with the opposite sex, without becoming jealous.
Both of us can have different interests, hobbies, and activities and support each other to have them.

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 沒有結局的愛情
  • 緣盡今生
  • 沒有愛情的戀愛
  • 麵試常被問到的問題
  • For the memory of the love that never started.
  • 所有跟帖: 

score 100% -阿裏- 給 阿裏 發送悄悄話 阿裏 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/14/2010 postreply 18:57:49

我以為感情生活多少有點問題的人, 才在這個壇子裏轉悠呢. -心想路得- 給 心想路得 發送悄悄話 心想路得 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/14/2010 postreply 19:54:20

也不全是,我是長時間自己呆著 -shalleyliu- 給 shalleyliu 發送悄悄話 shalleyliu 的博客首頁 (148 bytes) () 06/14/2010 postreply 20:04:25

想清靜,到這來,沒人煙。 -萬花筒99- 給 萬花筒99 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/14/2010 postreply 20:40:50

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!