A Matter of Trust

來源: yonder 2009-11-20 19:21:54 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2644 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ yonder ] 在 2010-09-28 08:04:20 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
link: http://www.livevideo.com/video/1AFE43008CF4471A840D4E122E53FC5B/billy-joel-a-matter-of-trust-.aspx

A Matter of Trust Billy Joel Some love is just a lie of the heart The cold remains of what began with a passionate start And they may not want it to end But it will, it's just a question of when I've lived long enough to have learned The closer you get to the fire the more you get burned But that won't happen to us 'cause it's always been a matter of trust I know you're an emotional girl It took a lot for you to not lose your faith in this world I can't offer you proof But you're gonna face a moment of truth It's hard when you're always afraid You just recover when another belief is betrayed So break my heart if you must It's a matter of trust You can't go the distance With too much resistance I know you have doubts But for God's sake don't shut me out This time you've got nothing to lose You can take it, you can leave it Whatever you choose I won't hold back anything And I'll walk away a fool or a king Some love is just a lie of the mind It's make believe until it's only a matter of time And some might have learned to adjust But then it never was a matter of trust I'm sure you're aware love We've both had our share of Believing too long When the whole situation was wrong Some love is just a lie of the soul A constant battle for the ultimate state of control After you've heard lie upon lie There can hardly be a question of why Some love is just a lie of the heart The cold remains of what began with a passionate start But that can't happen to us 'cause it's always been a matter of trust tudou link: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/kBvLIBBj8KU/

所有跟帖: 

這歌手長得很搞笑,做喜劇演員應該也不差。 -我是瓦倫鐵諾- 給 我是瓦倫鐵諾 發送悄悄話 我是瓦倫鐵諾 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/20/2009 postreply 19:27:09

不好,他是我最喜歡的歌手之一,就做歌手最好 :) -yonder- 給 yonder 發送悄悄話 yonder 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/20/2009 postreply 19:55:03

好的,就做歌手 :) -我是瓦倫鐵諾- 給 我是瓦倫鐵諾 發送悄悄話 我是瓦倫鐵諾 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/20/2009 postreply 20:03:30

:D -yonder- 給 yonder 發送悄悄話 yonder 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/20/2009 postreply 20:06:45

好歌手。喜歡。 -把酒話桑麻- 給 把酒話桑麻 發送悄悄話 把酒話桑麻 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/20/2009 postreply 20:13:57

:) -yonder- 給 yonder 發送悄悄話 yonder 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/20/2009 postreply 20:30:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”