回複:will it pass?

來源: 畫外人 2009-09-19 00:03:35 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1313 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 畫外人 ] 在 2010-09-28 08:04:20 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
It will pass. Don't worry.

Since he has already rejected you and stated pretty firmly that nothing will ever happen between you two, there's really nothing you can do, but to cut it off.

You can fantasize about him all you want. However, if you don't want to make the already awkward situation even worse, if I were you, I'd try to hold my feelings and just tell him straightforwardly that you still have feelings for him, but you understand his boundaries and will respect that. I know it's easier to say than actually doing it, but at least you can still have a good friendship or coworker-ship going.

I personally will never root for office romance. I have seen so many cases. Believe me, it's not a wise thing to do, not to mention that you are married. I'm not trying to bring on a moral issue here, for it's not for me to judge, but do realize that there will most likely be prices to pay if you keep doing what you are doing right now.

From your post, I'm assuming that your marriage hasn't been too satisfying? Maybe, you are just trying to find from your co-worker what you have been missing in the marriage? If you still care about your marriage, I'd work on the marriage rather than on the guy you have crash on. Maybe, it's just lust after all~~~~~~~~
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”