Alabao - 夏天出遊最適合的歌,以及帥哥 :D (圖)

來源: yonder 2009-09-05 20:33:34 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2984 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ yonder ] 在 2010-09-28 08:04:20 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4BnRYYoWFA tudou link: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/--ScXGKCeq0/ When I'm with you a chain reaction Like a rush of satisfaction Suddenly coming over me Your eyes telling me that you hold the key The key to unlock my fantasies Baby this is where I want to be My heart is beating so hard it's frightening Feels like I'm hit by lightening Every time I watch you move You're so in tune with your body And I can see that no one else will do Cause I'm so into you Alabao, you got the touch Alabao, you got the motion Alabao, just can't hold back any more Alabao, you lift me up Alabao, you knock me down Alabao, you're the one that I adore You can take care of my affliction Satisfy my addiction You know what you have to do When your body wants my affliction You take me in a new direction One where there's only you and me And then we rise to the moment And I can feel your love around me Now it's time to give it all Alabao, you got the touch Alabao, you got the motion Alabao, just can't hold back any more Alabao, you lift me up Alabao, you knock me down Alabao, you're the one that I adore Just one look in your eyes and I'm in heaven There's so much that I want I go insane Take me here, make me yours now and forever I can take all the pleasure and the pain Alabao, you got the touch Alabao, you got the motion Alabao, just can't hold back any more Alabao, you lift me up Alabao, you knock me down Alabao, you're the one that I adore Alabao, you got the touch Alabao, you got the motion Alabao, just can't hold back any more Alabao, you lift me up Alabao, you knock me down Alabao, you're the one that I adore

所有跟帖: 

Alabao 是什麽? -燭龍- 給 燭龍 發送悄悄話 燭龍 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/05/2009 postreply 23:58:57

it means WOW is spanish slang :D -yonder- 給 yonder 發送悄悄話 (510 bytes) () 09/06/2009 postreply 06:47:04

很暈很暈,我好不容易學會了英語,你們又開始折騰西班牙語和法語了。。。 -燭龍- 給 燭龍 發送悄悄話 燭龍 的博客首頁 (51 bytes) () 09/06/2009 postreply 12:53:03

恩,養眼的東東下次要多貼幾個地方。:DD -丁香·丁香- 給 丁香·丁香 發送悄悄話 丁香·丁香 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/06/2009 postreply 16:48:19

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”