遇到知音了。

來源: 雪鶯 2009-06-18 19:05:10 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2663 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 雪鶯 ] 在 2010-09-28 08:04:20 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
遇到知音了。 Clayderman的鋼琴曲是我的最愛。我有一百首,是一套的。It’s anywhere I can reach, in my car, my ipod, my cellphone, company’s pc, home entertainment center at home, you name it. This is also one of my favorites and often attracts applause when he starts it on the stage. Others are:

Les Rendez-Vous Du Hasard
A Comme Amour, 秋日的私語
Marriage D'amour, 夢中的婚禮
Sourenirs D'enfance, 愛的紀念
All by myself
Couleur Tendresse

This one is also translated into 水邊的阿狄麗娜, this translation fits your background description better. Your title appears in the wikipedia as well, but has a different background description. It does not matter, everyone can enjoy a piece of music based on her mood and understanding. To me, this one is not a peacefull one, I sometimes make it the background when my BF and I are on the bed. It has peaceful part and also climax, listen those rolling sound from the lower part to the higher part, it matchs what we are doing at the time, isn’t it? I wish I could play as fast as he can. The best fit to your title, in my feeling, it’s the “All by myself”. All of them are very good dancing music. My BF and I often just hold each other and step around my small room, hope soon we can have larger space. Although it is imagined to be very beautiful if Clayderman plays his music accompanied with a single or a group of girls dancing, he rarely does it. I’m too young to see him play live at his peak performace in 1980’s, but from the video, he is so handsome (帥呆了) that every girl loves him. So it’s correct that girls love him more than boys just because it’s romantic. But boys, listen up, if you want to understand girls, you need to listen it as well. J

The only one fits boys better than girls may be “Dimanches Et. Fetes”. It’s faster and allow boys to show off on the stage or on the dancing rim.
Even the 5 year old boy of 嵐姐 wants it everytime he is in my car. He always yells, “I want number 23.” Or “Again, Again”. While listening, his arm will wave around like a drummer or conductor, sometimes holding one or two toy rolling pins. Very lovely.

諾大哥,I love your posting some time back of 一無所有,if my memory does not fail me. It’s for boys like 蠟燭, 房客, 貧農, 阿裏 and you at least to their names. But I love it too. My BF told me that the singer was very famous at that time.

Sorry for posting in English, my problem is that I type Chinese too slow. Only when I type in English it follows my thoughts. If anyone is interested in, feel free to translate it into Chinese and post it here, or I’ll do it later. 多謝了。

所有跟帖: 

回複:遇到知音了。 -雪鶯- 給 雪鶯 發送悄悄話 (2715 bytes) () 06/18/2009 postreply 19:12:54

我覺得一個人能找到自己非常喜歡的音樂,是一件很幸福的事。 -我是瓦倫鐵諾- 給 我是瓦倫鐵諾 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2009 postreply 07:27:50

回複:遇到知音了。 -白玫瑰花- 給 白玫瑰花 發送悄悄話 白玫瑰花 的博客首頁 (451 bytes) () 06/18/2009 postreply 19:45:08

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”