After one and half month, he hinted he needs 2W.

來源: 翩翩~~ 2009-05-31 11:08:51 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2150 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 翩翩~~ ] 在 2010-09-28 08:04:20 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
Good Morning to you my dearest love, I hope you are having a good day??. baby I am pretty sad and unhappy right now and i don't know what to do...baby i was able to finish up the little things that are left to be done in the building this morning, The Company's Supervisors came around and they were absolutely satisfied with the result of the building..The meeting took place and my payment was also discussed at the meeting ... Baby, today has been a long day ever and i should tell you that I am so exhausted.

Today at the meeting, we had some issues going on with the Great Britain Government. The Government Representative is claiming a Tax ordered by the Government, that before my payment will be handed over to me, I will need to pay a Tax in a different form, as in CASH.. seriously I was aware of that from the beginning when we both had this contract together but I was thinking that the Tax will be deducted from my initial payment am having from the Project. To my greatest surprise, I was told that my payment has been issued out already and before they will hand it over to me, I will need to pay a tax sum of $100,000!! what a bummer !!!I wasn't expecting to pay that much and I don't have that much anymore after paying for the materials I ordered for the Project and also paying the crew that work for me..I only have a cash of $80,000 with me. Now how do I go with the balance of $20,000. I was planning to make some phone calls and see what I could get from my Client and make the understand that I have a issue with my Bank Account and this is why I can't help it my self.

Honey, I am just tell you about my day, so you could be aware of what is happening here and this could delay my plans of heading back to the states this weekend. I just hope this get solved as soon as possible, Then I can be on the plane flying back to NJ as planned.

I Love you so much honey, I have been thinking about how this would make you feel, But I promise all will be fine........No worries OK? no worries honey. I just have to get this clear up. I hope to catch up with you later today. I miss you so much..
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”