You almost feel that you have found love

來源: 翩翩~~ 2009-05-31 11:04:55 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1108 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 翩翩~~ ] 在 2010-09-28 08:04:20 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
When we were so innocently playing cribbage that day on the computer, neither of us were looking for love. We chatted as we played and quickly became interested in one another.

I was skeptical at first because of the pain I had felt from others but you quickly erased any doubts that I had. You made me feel so comfortable that I know I can talk to you about anything. You have quickly become a very important person in my life and I am anxious to see where this goes.

The first time I heard you say the words, "I love you," it was like a load had been taken off my shoulders. I heard them but was scared. I wanted to hear them again and again for the rest of my life from you.

You have opened up new and exciting doors for us that I can't wait to explore with you. When I feel your touch, my heart melts and my soul is set on fire with desire to hold you and kiss you. You have become my very best friend and my lover. So, make no mistake, Dear, this is love.

I love you with all my heart and soul, now and forever. Thank you for being you and wanting me.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”