Then a lot of email exchanges

來源: 翩翩~~ 2009-05-31 11:00:23 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1250 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 翩翩~~ ] 在 2010-09-28 08:04:20 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
You made me smiles and made me remember the sweet memories of my late wife before death and the bad memories I had after her death, that made me and the kids relocate to NY. I met my wife in college, we really love eachother........first month of our meeting was just friendship and after we began to have feelings for each other. After our Graduation in college, she had a job, working as Marketing Manager in a company in NY. After we got married and bear kids of her own.......It was a beautiful life together with my family.
Sometime we go out for dinner, movies, shopping, Parks. I had a beautiful experience with my late wife. Thinking about her now......could bring down tear from my eyes.

I've got no other option than to move on this life with my kids,.. We live in a comfortable home of our own.. I had two cars " "2008 Range Rover Sport" and Mezedes Menz S600........ I was hoping to buy a new car when I am back in the states '' Maybach" and I guess this would be a big gift for the family. What car do you drive and what is your dream car.

I just wish to tall you more about my wife, but that would make me start thinking about her and how she died. I'm, got to start with a new life with someone like you.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”