Post experience here so that we will not fall into later

來源: 翩翩~~ 2009-05-31 10:58:03 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2562 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 翩翩~~ ] 在 2010-09-28 08:04:20 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
First ---- a very touching life story:

I was born and raised in Califonia, the only child of my parents . My mother is a british woman while my dad is American. They both met when my mother went to Paris for a Tour Trip, They got married and i was born in 1964. We lived in Califonia. I grew up Los Angeles. Later decided to relocate to New York. here is what my fate in life looks like;
Just as i graduated from high school, my dad died of lungs cancer . It was a difficult time for us . I studied Achitecture and Design in Cambridge University. When I was 23 years old,am about finishing my University programme, my mother died, she couldnt bear the pains and loneliness. Immediately I graduated, I got a job working in a Construction Company, I am a structural Engineer. I went for my masters in University of London . I got married when I was 25 with the woman I cherish so much. We were blessed for each other, and after 13 years of wonderful marriage, my Wife died of a breast cancer (the surgery was not successful) . After I lost my wife and left over with 2 kids. I have a son and a beautiful daughter, 19 and 12. I love my kids so much and do give them what support they need to live. We are one happy family now. After I lost my wife, I dated someone in 2007, but the relationship didnt just, she is not ready to be with me so i let her leave. I dont know much about online dating. It was introduce to me by a friend, he met a lovely woman and now they are happily married. I want someone like that too my life, someone that know more about being in a relationship and with more life experience to share with me. My Daughter is still young, so i need someone to care much about her, he is my lil Angel and I love her so much.

I have been lonely for 6years since my wife died but I guess life needs to move on. I am now ready to find that special woman to spend the rest of my life with . I have a house in Califonia, which I intend giving to my son when he graduate from Colledge next year. I want to buy a new House and settle down with my soulmate. Right now, I was awarded contract in London which i have been working on for three months now and will be done in two weeks time. I got a call from the Agent last two days that he finally gotten a suitable place for me to buy. I will be coming back to the states to meet the Agent as soon as i am done here with the Project.

My greatest turn on is Trust while my greatest turn off is dishonesty . If there's anything you want to know about me, please be free to ask me.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”