人生若隻如初見 16

本文內容已被 [ zhang3feng ] 在 2010-09-28 08:04:20 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Under the name George I posted my profile in a very popular dating website. Now and then I got emails from some women in China, many of whom were in their 30s, some of whom very desperate. Some women would talk with me for a few minutes before asking me when I could go back to China to meet her.

About a year after my trip to China I got an email from a lady called look4love. I opened her profile, looked at her pictures, and for a minute I could not believe my eyes. It was Kate. In her profile she said the following:

I lived in Manhattan for 11 years, and just came back to China. I am very old-fashioned, and missed many good opportunities. I sincerely wish to meet my Mr. Right through this website, to put a perfect touch on my life.

We talked a lot through MSN messenger. I asked her for some recent pictures and she sent me one. She looked very chubby. It was probably because of those depression drugs.

George: Hi, Kate, I saw the picture you posted. I know that place. It is NYSE. You look very sexy!
Kate: Thanks. You are very sweet.

George: You are very beautiful. I think there must be many guys after you.
Kate: No. I am 36 now. It is difficult to find a guy in China when you are 36.

George: You must have had many admirers when at university.
Kate: It is all past.

George: Do you have brothers or sisters?

Kate: No. I am an only child. How about you?

George: I have a brother. How is your life in Beijing?
Kate: It is ok. There are many rich people in Beijing. But many of them have background. My uncle is a big shot in Beijing and his daughter got some big project and she has a lot of money. She has a 300-square meter house and drives a BMW. But most people are like me. Just ok. I work in a UK company. It has not made any money since it started six months ago. I am worried. How are you?

George: I am ok. Busy at work.
Kate: What work do you do?

George: I am a SAS programmer in a bank.
Kate: How long have you been in the states?

George: I have been here for more than ten years now.
Kate: So you must have a lot of money.
George: Not really. I only make 80k a year. It is not a lot of money. I cannot even afford a house. House is ridiculously expensive in the east coast. Do you miss NYC?
Kate: Yeah. I miss NYC. I love NYC. I want to go back.

George: You don’t have green card, or US citizenship?
Kate: No. I wanted to go back to the states by going back to school. I was admitted to the MBA program at NYU. But my F1 visa was denied. Immigration intent.
George: I see. Why didn’t you apply for green card when you lived in NYC?
Kate: I stayed in a company that sells H1B visa for a fee. They didn’t sponsor green card. I did try to apply green card through my father. He has some papers published in international journals. If he gets green card I will get it through family category. Unfortunately I had to go back to China before it goes through.
George: Why did you go back to China?
Kate: My mom was sick. I had to go back to China to take care of her.
George: I see. How is your dad?
Kate: He is ok. He is 60 years old now and is still working on some papers. My mom stays in Beijing with me.

George: He should not work anymore. You should have a lot of money and support your parents.
Kate: I did not make any money in Manhattan. I barely made ends meet. Oh have you heard of some underground check-cashing place by Koreans in Flushing?
George: No. Why?
Kate: I knew an Italian guy from the housing industry. I did some work for him and he gave me some checks. I want to get them cashed. But there are some legal problems and I cannot cash it in a bank.
George: I see.

Kate: Are there a lot of Jews in your bank?
George: There are a lot of Jews in my bank. There are a lot of Jews in NYC.
Kate: I don’t like Jews.
George: Why?
Kate: They are very cold. When I did the kitchen tile business, I had my stuff stored in a Jewish storage place. When I needed to move the stuff out they employed delay tactics, just so they could charge me for an extra month. When I argued with them, they just looked at me in a very cold way. Their eyes are like wolf’s eyes, cold, remote, and there is no feeling. I asked my workers to move the tiles to another storage; only to find out it was also owned by a Jew.
George: There are a lot of Jews in NYC. It will be very difficult to live in NYC if you don’t want to have anything to do with those folks. Jews are very business-savvy. Look at
Mayor Bloomberg. Look at Steve Ballmer. Look at Facebook. Look at Google.
Kate: Google was not founded by Jews.
George: Yes it was. Larry Page’s mother is Jewish. Sergey Brin is from a Jewish family. Check it out for yourself.

Kate: Which candidate do you like for President?
George: Hillary.
Kate: I like Ron Paul. I don’t like the Clintons. They murdered a lot of people. There are videos about those murders in Youtube. Why do you like her?
George: Republican has been in power for eight years now. Power produces corruption. Look at all the republican scandals. It is time for a change. And I don’t like Obama.
Kate: Why not?
George: Have you read a book called All the King’s Man by Robert Penn Warren? It is about a demagogue Willie Stark, who could manipulate the mobs and crowds by his charisma and oration. Why do you think Obama is so feted by the crowd and the media? It is his high-flown oratory and his charisma. And look at his wife. His wife said that for the first time in her adult life she felt really proud of this country. What? I mean, a 44-year old woman, feeling really proud of this country for the first time? That is so ungrateful. Look at what this country has done for her. Both she and her hu*****and had Ivy League education. Her hu*****and is poised to take the democratic nomination. Sure, America has made some mistakes. But look at the opportunities this country has offered to them. I am very grateful to this country. I am just a programmer and I make 80000 dollars. In China I cannot even make 80000 RMB. Besides, guys in their 40s are very dangerous. Napoleon invaded Russia in his 40s. Lenin founded Communist Russia in his 40s. Hitler waged a world war in his 40s.

Kate: Where did you go this weekend? You did not get online.
George: Oh I am seeing a woman and I stayed in her place.
Kate: I see. Are you going to marry her?
George: I don’t know. I have to date someone. I am a 40-year-old guy. I need sex.
Kate: You are very honest.
George: When did you have sex for the first time?
Kate: 28.
George: Really?
Kate: Really.
George: What a waste. I mean, in this country many people started to have sex when they are teenagers.
Kate: It’s just the way I was.
George: And it makes you better than someone who had sex, say, at 18?
Kate: When did you start to have sex?
George: 23. The first year I left university.
Kate: Well done. Keep up the good work.
George: Whatever. The sex was really good. But we did not get married. She hated me so much she told all my friends that I have erectile dysfunction. Bitch. Who was your first guy?
Kate: He is half Jewish. I loved him.
George: Why didn’t you guys get married then?
Kate: Um. There are many reasons. How is this woman you are dating? You like her?
George: yeah. She is fabulous. We just eat good food and drink red wine and smoke cigarettes and have steamy sex. It makes me feel I am still alive. I love to try different positions. What’s your favorite position?
Kate: What kind of question is that?
George: Oh come on. You are so shy. I love 69. I love oral sex.
Kate: Did you do it for this woman you met this weekend?
George: Yeah. I did. It was fun. Are you dating some interesting guys?
Kate: I dated one guy. We had some drink in a bar and we went back to his place. When I was going to lick his dick, he took out some napkin and wiped his dick. He said there was urine on it. He is so boorish.
George: Did he give you oral sex?
Kate: No. Chinese guys are so mean. They don’t do oral sex for ladies.

George: I often have business trips to Beijing and stay in hotels. Can we meet?

Kate: Yes. There is a good hotel near my place. There is also a very good steak house nearby. We can eat there.

George: Would you like to stay in the hotel with me, and have great sex?

Kate: You are very frank – yes.

George: Oh baby, I am so excited. I want to throw you in bed, take off your panties, push your legs wide open, and admire your beautiful and mysterious orifice.

Kate: Hold on; let me find the meaning of that word.

George: I want to kneel down in front of you, put my head between your legs and give you a lavish kiss.

Kate: I am so wet. I have to keep my legs tightly closed.

George: Tell me what you will do for me.

Kate: I want to suck your balls. I want to suck your penis and see it grow larger and larger in my mouth.

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 人生若隻如初見 15
  • 人生若隻如初見 14
  • 人生若隻如初見 13
  • 人生若隻如初見 12
  • 人生若隻如初見 11
  • 所有跟帖: 

這個好長:)班主又zzzzz:) -阿飛哥哥- 給 阿飛哥哥 發送悄悄話 阿飛哥哥 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/17/2009 postreply 17:22:29

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!