do your best

來源: qsnfj 2009-02-01 11:11:46 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1326 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ qsnfj ] 在 2010-09-28 08:04:20 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
i read your article and the comments from different readers. I don't want to say anymore, the answer is clear, you know what is good for you and what will hurt you and most people also pointed that out to you. 99% of the women want to be eventually sharing their lives with the men they love, married men or men with relationships can never give you that. If you are that 1%, maybe different story. Human love is an exclusive love by nature.

you said you understand all the reasonings, but you can't help youself.

for some people, once they undertand the rationale, once they convince themselves, they can pull out, detach, and move on, relatively easier, they think with their heads, not their hearts, but some people will not be able to do that, until they are very much hurt.

i hope you are the first type, who can move on easily, and if you are the second type, hope you manage to move on before you get too deeply hurt, or to let the situation out of control, or somebody get hurt (in every way).

time will help, but reading, talking to a good friend, or a psychologist may help (not the HK psychologist guy, but an independent third party).

meanwhile, if you want to think independently, you have to detach first from those complicated situation.

good luck.

所有跟帖: 

謝謝你 -midsummer- 給 midsummer 發送悄悄話 midsummer 的博客首頁 (919 bytes) () 02/02/2009 postreply 04:16:44

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”