有一個微信,Sam Altman說

來源: xia23 2023-02-12 06:06:46 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2068 bytes)
回答: 這個問題不是這麽看的ahhhh2023-02-11 15:26:42

chatGPT does not search on the web for answers, chatGPT uses their openAI to search for answers. (not exact words, but the meaning only).

I think this is correct. 

Check  my questions and answers from chatGTP, which indicate chatGPT had not searched for answers from other websites, otherwise, they could get answers quickly and correctly. But tchatGPT could not answer my questions. So chatGPT is not a search engine. chatGPT could never replace Google, which is a search engine. chatGPT could never replace wikipedia either. My understanding is that chatGPT is mimicking human thinking, mimicking human brain.

The model for chatGPT is based on a method of "training"【1】, in which one person asks a question, 7-8 people answer the question and openAI chooses the best answer and the answer is the one you and me see from chatGPT's answer block.

the following is from the web:

"How Does ChatGPT Work? ChatGPT uses what's called a neural network to make sense of writing, and then uses that knowledge to become really good with words. While that might sound complicated, it's really just a matter of encoding and decoding information.Feb 3, 2023"

【1】https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ChatGPT?

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”